• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The emergency flashers are even better! Is he going left? Is he going right? There is no wrong answer! :lmfao:
    We were in the car a good hit Sunday and began paying attention to turn signal use, no one used turn signals to let others know where they were going, they all had a tire in the lane they were going to first, then signaled. You know, just a confirmation of where they went. LOL if not we would cry…

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    We were in the car a good hit Sunday and began paying attention to turn signal use, no one used turn signals to let others know where they were going, they all had a tire in the lane they were going to first, then signaled. You know, just a confirmation of where they went. LOL if not we would cry…

Around here the SOP seems to be 1.) Apply brake 2.) Wait a bit 3.) Float over slightly to straddle new and old lanes 4.) Wait a bit more 5.) Signal 6.) Fully commit to new lane. I'm less perturbed by the late signal than I am the failure to GTFO in a timely manner.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    This enforcement action appears to be totally political. The left being pacified by prosecuting a big bad corporation.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Around here the SOP seems to be 1.) Apply brake 2.) Wait a bit 3.) Float over slightly to straddle new and old lanes 4.) Wait a bit more 5.) Signal 6.) Fully commit to new lane. I'm less perturbed by the late signal than I am the failure to GTFO in a timely manner.
    Same as I see.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    THIS!!!

spankys56

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 11, 2014
    NWI
    This is the company that is setting up the solar projects in Starke, Pulaski and Jasper counties. I believe it involves 30,000 acres between Starke and Pulaski counties alone. I am unsure of how many acres are involved in Jasper, but nearly every field on State Road 10 between 421 and 49 appear to be getting set up for the panels. It makes me sad. I used to see so many sandhill cranes in those fields when I go to visit my parents. This past winter as they have begun construction on the project, I have seen very few of these birds. The panels aren't even in yet, and the birds have changed their route. They are apparently putting in a field about a mile from our house as well.
    Yeah, Lifelong northern jasper county resident here also. Talk about a extreme land rape here. I was there fighting to stop it back when they were pushing wind and they still got it to go on the southern 1/3 of the county and we are getting absolutely screwed with solar up here. Oh the Shafer Nipsco plant going off line and here it is imagine that. All those signing up can rot in you know where as far as i am concerned! DO NOT VOTE FOR Kendel Culp!!!!!!! This boy is a yes man, screw the little man lying A$$hole.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Yeah, Lifelong northern jasper county resident here also. Talk about a extreme land rape here. I was there fighting to stop it back when they were pushing wind and they still got it to go on the southern 1/3 of the county and we are getting absolutely screwed with solar up here. Oh the Shafer Nipsco plant going off line and here it is imagine that. All those signing up can rot in you know where as far as i am concerned! DO NOT VOTE FOR Kendel Culp!!!!!!! This boy is a yes man, screw the little man lying A$$hole.
    Seems even Republicans love some good $$$ if it passes by them once in office. So many people, so few good men.

Top Bottom