• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • totenkopf

Plinker
    Jan 5, 2012
    I had the privilege of visiting Bradi's and Bradi's II on Saturday, making the drive to Camby from Richmond. I have often made similar length journeys to supposedly great gunshops which my friends, relatives, and acquaintances have referred me to, only to find a relatively slim selection, or a store whose staff was severely lacking in the customer service skills department.

Bradis, I am delighted to say, is lacking in neither. I look forward to returning to this store for my future firearm related needs. I walked in, and was shocked to see a selection on par with that of the late Ludco. This shop caters to a wide variety of arms enthusiasts, they had Mosins, Mausers, ARs, AKs, Sigs, FN, S&W, and a whole lot more. One of their staff noticed me admiring a Sig P6, and asked if he could help me. I took him up on his request, and was thrilled when he allowed me to examine both P6s in detail (even permitting me to take them down, as long as I could get them back together properly). After making my selection, the gentleman processed my paperwork, and I left the store with my new Sig.

Pricewise, Bradi's is hard to beat on both their guns and ammunition. I hit up Bradi's II and bought some .303 British in bulk, saving a significant sum compared to what I'd pay for it in my neck of the woods. The staff was friendly, and very helpful. To be honest, it was like visiting Ludco, without the negative attitude of the staff, extortionist pricing, and cramped atmosphere. I really enjoyed myself and will be coming back. And rest assured, I'll be telling my friends and fellow arms enthusiasts. Keep up the great work, and congratulations on being named INGO's Shop of the Year.

-Clayton Haisley

Simon6101

Master
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    Thank you

Thank you for the kind words. We pride ourselves on being a knowledgable and friendly sales crew. Our goal is to treat you like we want to be treated when we go shopping.

We are very glad that your first experience with us was a pleasant one and glad to hear that you plan on returning.

Top Bottom