• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I know their was someone asking around about a pair of binoculars they had. They ask me who where thees but I did not know. He did have a kid with him.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    I'm surprised that this pic didn't get any comments;

DJJ_3181w_zpse0cfdf6c.jpg

I'm guilty, as well. I didn't realize it until I saw it on my computer.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Them glasses are suppose to be in front of her eye's.... You only get two and they need to work together if you want to tell how close you are to things...

I remember seeing some binoc's on the far right side of the range but they were gone by the time I started cleaning my handguns off that shelf. There were some non ingo people at that last bench at the time.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

:scratch: How do we know she was shooting it and not just trying it out weight wise... :whistle:

Them glasses are suppose to be in front of her eye's.... You only get two and they need to work together if you want to tell how close you are to things...

I remember seeing some binoc's on the far right side of the range but they were gone by the time I started cleaning my handguns off that shelf. There were some non ingo people at that last bench at the time.

Yes them folks were hum... hum.... hum...

koutsevil

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    San Pierre, IN

I remember seeing her put the glasses back on when she would fire several different guns. I have the same problem at work with my safety glasses. Or, when I used to work!

nozljockey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2012
    Camden, IN
    I know their was someone asking around about a pair of binoculars they had. They ask me who where thees but I did not know. He did have a kid with him.

i loaned my Bushnell 12x60 binoculars to Daddymike to site in an air rifle. I think he was asking around and returned them to me. also...Katie has been given the evil eye about proper PPE. she claims at that moment she wasn't shooting but sizing the weapon up and building confidence to fire it. regardless we will stress safety on the line

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    That's my shotgun in the pic. I believe at that time, she hadn't shot it yet honestly.

Also, the binoculars that i was using belonged to her dad and they were returned.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    Nope.

Again, we are all at fault.

I stand corrected and feel bad and responsible. It is my gun she's holding :(

At least no one was injured and we're able to learn a lesson to be more observant and mindful.

thanks for pointing that out nipprdog. I know that there was a while that she held it to size it up before she ever fired it.

I'll do my part to be more mindful in the future. (I'm glad my son always had his eyes/ears on.. I'll have to help remind others that might forget)

Top Bottom