Not open for further replies.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    What time did you wake up?

Just got back from the range. Good day... the food was excellent..thanks to everyone who brought stuff. Notable was t_star and the brats and (I can't remember your screen name) but the lady who made the eggs...damn those things were GOOD!

Nice to meet the mod team ;) and bought some swag. Shame there were no "fat" people sizes in the shirts... I don't think I'd be able to squeeze into a medium just yet.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    For the second straight month the rain stayed away. Too bad for those that stayed away because of it. It was just a little cool and breezy.

Another great time. Thanks pinky for organizing.

It was great to meet our Southern friends. I love my new "Indigo" hat.:laugh:

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    The really scary thing is that the mods seem like such nice people.
    Had a nice time meeting you all, even though you're from waaaay south of 30

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    I screwed up and left my memory card at home, so I got very few pics this time. Jedi: Please leave this one open longer than usual so other people can get their AARs and pics in.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Our guests had their cameras going a LOT.:):

And I don't ever remember any of us signing waivers that will allow them to use those photos. Me, I was just there for the food since all my guns were lost in the tragic boating accident in the middle of lake Michigan. Anything they post up that pertains to me would be a pure lie. The mods are part of the establishment. They are, the man.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Beware of Mods:

2012-04-28132139.jpg

Swag table:
    2012-04-28122206.jpg

kjf40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Lake county
    (I can't remember your screen name) but the lady who made the eggs...damn those things were GOOD!

My wife made them, she said thank you very much!....sheesh you guys, we made 100 of them and i had to take 40 something back home....lol

And dangit....i meant to buy an INGO hat!

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    The really scary thing is that the mods seem like such nice people.

I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to make this one, due to many things going on this weekend. I had to miss the event last year that Que attended due to back problems. :xmad: But knowing that several mods were attending, I made changes in my schedule to be there. Think about it. How often do you get the chance to meet the people that run a forum, that you enjoy?

And then, to find out that they are REALY VERY NICE PEOPLE. :dunno: :ingo:
    It was nice to meet all of you.

Even after my infraction for MY stupid comment in the classifieds. ;)

This one is for Jediah :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

If his 1911 Springfield could speak, it would say;

DSCN3562w.jpg

:ingo:

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    My wife made them, she said thank you very much!....sheesh you guys, we made 100 of them and i had to take 40 something back home....lol

And dangit....i meant to buy an INGO hat!

I would've eaten more but wanted to save them for other people LOL. Plus I'd eaten two hamburgers, a hotdog and one of T_stars brats. I am going to have to diet... :D

Those INGO hats be pimpin yo. I've been rocking mine all night so far.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    We all had a great time today and met a lot of great people. I want to thank you for inviting us and for sharing your picnic. You guys put on a great event that's well-run, safe, and fun and I'm thrilled that you do it every month. Bringing gun owners together to have events like this is really why Fenway started INGO to begin with and it's great that we can be a part of it.

Also, I agree that it was the hottest looking rifle of the day. :D

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    What an incredibly FANTASTIC day!!!

Scutter and I were fortunate enough to be able to drive up with LoveMyWoods and Esrice. It's always a great time hanging out with friends. You get to learn even more about them every time you get together. LMW had a long trip up. So thank you and Evan again for letting us hitch a ride! :)

We were having such a great time in the car that I have no idea what time we actually made it there but we were greeted upon arrival by aclark. We couldn't get the table set up quick enough for everyone. What can I say? The wonderful members want their INGO (or is it Indygo? hehe) Swag. It is unfortunate that we were/are down to only smalls and mediums in the current shirts. The mugs all sold. Sold some patches and hats. But the best thing was getting to meet all of you people from NWI!!!

I really had a great time today even though my feet were about to fall off. You'd think Thinsulate boots would keep your feet warm, but they do NOT. At least the pair I have don't. LadyWinter was so INCREDIBLY sweet. Thank you so much for the gloves, the stakes, and just the over all help.

I wasn't quite sure if we were actually welcome as the comments weren't made in purple. I think some may have warmed up to us and realized we really are nice people.

I want to make sure Jedi knows how appreciative we are of the work he does. We've told him over and over but these events are fantastic and he does an awesome job organizing them. The food was great. The company was great. There were a lot of nice firearms to shoot today!

Thanks for having us today. I do hope I can make it up to more of these and it's not so cold and windy. :)

Looking forward to some more pictures taken today that AREN'T of me. I had MANY layers of clothes but it still looks like I probably had twice as many as I did. :)

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    We all had a great time today and met a lot of great people. I want to thank you for inviting us and for sharing your picnic. You guys put on a great event that's well-run, safe, and fun and I'm thrilled that you do it every month. Bringing gun owners together to have events like this is really why Fenway started INGO to begin with and it's great that we can be a part of it.

Also, I agree that it was the hottest looking rifle of the day. :D

What an incredibly FANTASTIC day!!!

Scutter and I were fortunate enough to be able to drive up with LoveMyWoods and Esrice. It's always a great time hanging out with friends. You get to learn even more about them every time you get together. LMW had a long trip up. So thank you and Evan again for letting us hitch a ride! :)

We were having such a great time in the car that I have no idea what time we actually made it there but we were greeted upon arrival by aclark. We couldn't get the table set up quick enough for everyone. What can I say? The wonderful members want their INGO (or is it Indygo? hehe) Swag. It is unfortunate that we were/are down to only smalls and mediums in the current shirts. The mugs all sold. Sold some patches and hats. But the best thing was getting to meet all of you people from NWI!!!

I really had a great time today even though my feet were about to fall off. You'd think Thinsulate boots would keep your feet warm, but they do NOT. At least the pair I have don't. LadyWinter was so INCREDIBLY sweet. Thank you so much for the gloves, the stakes, and just the over all help.

I wasn't quite sure if we were actually welcome as the comments weren't made in purple. I think some may have warmed up to us and realized we really are nice people.

I want to make sure Jedi knows how appreciative we are of the work he does. We've told him over and over but these events are fantastic and he does an awesome job organizing them. The food was great. The company was great. There were a lot of nice firearms to shoot today!

Thanks for having us today. I do hope I can make it up to more of these and it's not so cold and windy. :)

Looking forward to some more pictures taken today that AREN'T of me. I had MANY layers of clothes but it still looks like I probably had twice as many as I did. :)

Guys. It was great to meet you and put faces to screen names. We don't usually get "you foreigners" from "down south" up here especially not the mod team ;)

I personally really appreciate the hard work and the travel time to get up here in the great white north. :D I also thank you for the swag. I got one of the last mugs and I got a nice hat too along with all the free stuff - lots of fliers (including those pink - and blood red.. ahem - "LTCH"s) and stickers and stuff.

I'm always telling coworkers and friends about INGO but never have anything to point them here. I came away with some tri-folds and a few business cards. They will come in real handy - if I can buy a stack of them we can distribute them up here to the NWI folks and get them out there in the wild.

Again - excellent day, despite the fact I nearly bled to death...

"IS THIS MY BLOOD?"

:D

Dave - aka Napalm aka The Brit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom