• ...and so much more!
  • BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    The only malfunction I had was when I tried to use a Caldwell brass catcher. A piece of brass didn't get out and a jam occurred. I can't blame the gun or ammo on that. The FX-9 really likes to throw those cases a long ways out.

Pinger5560

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 1, 2016
    Columbia City
    Just picked up the FX9 8" pistol, removed the Blade brace, replaced with SBA3 Tactical Brace, going to remove the fake suppressor and replace with a Cross Machine Tool 9mm mini combat recoil compensator. I have about 300 rounds through it now in various ammunition from Federal 115-124 grain, Speer Gold Dot 147 grain JHP, Hornady American Gunner 124 grain +p XTP, Winchester White box 115-124 grain, Magtech 115 grain ball, Federal Black Box/Label 115 grain ball. Will be tomorrow running some 115 grain Wolf FMJ steel case, got 500 rounds to punish this FX 9.
    My main question is what is the buffer weight is it a standard Carbine buffer H,H1,H2,or H3, I have a new H1 buffer and wondering if it would work in the FX 9. I don't have a scale to check the weight of the two buffers.
    Thanks for all replies. Also, doe the lower take standard mil-spec sized takedown pins?

Top Bottom