• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • raggedoutcummins77

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 6, 2011
    morgantown in
    Well it started out as a normal monday afternoon at work me and a coworker left to do our runs i went south and he went north well at 2:50 pm. I get a call saying he was in a head on crash on 421 north that a van crossed the center line the guy in the van did not make it. I fill for his family my co worker was ok. When i get to work this morning i seen a add in the indy star saying the driver of the van had a court hearing on tuesday for two counts of child molesting. I just want to see what my ingo family thought of this do u think he took the easy way out cause he didnt want to face the piper. :dunno: I hope i didnt offend anyone i just wanna see what eveyone thought.

Last edited:

Oliver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    I am almost never critical of someone's writing online, but I seriously stopped after what should have been the second sentence. Please get some punctuation in there somewhere. Thanks.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    If the creep was trying to kill himself by running into someone else he was a total waste and should have have to stand in line for hell.

I have put some punctuation in the above post for the OP.

well it started out as a normal monday afternoon at work! me and a coworker left to do our runs i went south and he went north well! at 2:50 pm I get a call saying he was in a head on crash. On 421 north that a van!!! Crossed the center line? The guy in the van did not make it i fill. For his family my co worker was ok. Well when i get to work? This morning i seen a ad in the indy star. Saying the driver of the van had a court hearing on tuesday. For two counts of child molesting i just want to see what my ingo family thought. Of this do u think he took the easy way out? Cause he didnt want to face the piper :dunno: i hope!! I didnt offend anyone i just wanna see. What eveyone thought?

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    People don't look at the big picture when they think of suicide. They are only thinking of themselves. They don't think of the other lives they will be effecting or how many they might hurt. Best wishes.

I possibly made the same type of run recently. It effects a lot of innocent people.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Sounds like suicide. Had he been a real man he would have faced the music or at least checked out in a manner that did not risk anyone else's life. Unfortunately people who don't value children don't value their fellow man either.

Too bad he robbed his victim(s) and their families of closure. We can only hope there is a special place in hell for him. Prayers to the innocent persons involved in this senseless act.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    God doesn't make accidents. Only On-Purposes.

Very selfish thing for that dude to do.
    I'm sure he's in a better place now. :evilangel:

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Atleastnowthechildrenaresafe.Donotknowwhypeoplecommitsuicidebyheadoncollisions.
    OUCH!! That hurt just to type!

At least now the children are safe. Do not know why people commit suicide by head on collisions. Had one in the county a few years ago the guy was speeding and hit another head on that was said to be suicide.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I don't even read the posting without caps or punctuation anymore. Life's just too short to put up with the aggravation.

Top Bottom