• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    ABC's Gibson: ACORN Story May Be 'One You Leave to the Cables' - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

So ABC's Charlie Gibson is "unfamiliar with the ACORN controversy??
    Yeah, right...nice try at spin at the end there...

Is the ACORN scandal worthy of national broadcast news coverage? ABC News anchor Charlie Gibson suggested Tuesday that the answer is no.
    The story has escalated in the past week as hidden-camera videos have been released showing workers at separate offices of ACORN — a nation community outreach group that receives millions in federal funding — appearing to advise a couple dressed as a pimp and prostitute how to skirt the law and set up a brothel.
    But Gibson told a radio show Tuesday morning that he wasn't even familiar with the story — and it might be "just one you leave to the cables."
    ABC reporter Jake Tapper has filed some reports on the scandal, and Gibson was asked on WLS Radio's "Don & Roma Show" what he thought of the story.
    "I don't even know about it," Gibson said, laughing. "So you've got me at a loss. ... But my goodness, if it's got everything, including sleaziness in it, we should talk about it in the morning."
    When one of the radio show's hosts described it as a "huge issue," Gibson said ABC had "done some stories about ACORN before, but this one I don't know about."
    Later Tuesday, ABC sought to clarify Gibson's comments: "He was aware of the general story and Jake's reporting on it but wasn't familiar with it as it was described to him on the radio this morning."

Z350Godfather

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2009
    Southside Indy
    It's amazing that the majority of Americans can be so blinded by our P.O.S. Liberal media. Even if they were to show the acorn video on nbc nightly news or cnn, which there's not a chance in hell it would make it on there anyway unless they were just trying to smear it as some racist trickery, would the kool-aid drinkers even comprehend what's going on? My vote is no. Sometimes, I just think people are completely brain dead....

hookedonjeep

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    With the other Sheepdogs
    Watched the coverage tonight on this story on Fox News Channel - The O'Reily Factor - I have to admit I laughed at first, because ABC (All Barack Channel) had only done 1 story on the scandal, compared to 600+ that Fox News has done.... and a spokesman for ACORN said that this was all just a misunderstanding, that FNC just doesn't like ACORN, and therefore was cooking up news to get rid of it...... Sorry dude.... your people are on CAMERA either breaking the law themselves, or trying to help others do the same! Sucks to be you......:D

IndianasFinest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Salem
    signsweepunderrug.jpg

Top Bottom