• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    After October 31, 2009, the tax-dollars start flowing back to those felons.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANUGT6CmBpw"]YouTube - Rep. Bachmann Exposes Federal ACORN Refunding[/ame]

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    Yep, I heard her talking to Glenn on his radio show today and then he had her do a repeat with him on FOX at 5 o'clock.

The Beltway Boys think the public is going to go back to sleep and not care about the previous hot button issues if they simply delay for 30 - 60 days. Wrong. I care.

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    Yep, I heard her talking to Glenn on his radio show today and then he had her do a repeat with him on FOX at 5 o'clock.

The Beltway Boys think the public is going to go back to sleep and not care about the previous hot button issues if they simply delay for 30 - 60 days. Wrong. I care.

But 95% of our fellow Americans will not remember. Thay'll be all wrapped up in the NFL and college playoffs, Donald Trump's daughter, Obama dolls, and other life altering essentials.

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana

I care also, but how about the rest of our sitcom society. Wonder why we don't hear about this in any other "main stream media".

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    My philosophy (after a lot of head-against-wall banging) is that I cannot be responsible for what my friend or neighbor may or may not do. I can only say that I will remember, I will call, I will write, I will email. I can only do what *I* can do. The rest is up to everyone else as to what they do or do not do.

Sorry for the delay in replying here. I am just now getting back online after being stuck in bed for most of the last 24 hours.

Top Bottom