• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildddw

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 6, 2013
    Huntington
    So I am hoping that this thread exists elsewhere, but I could not find it. Since I joined about a week ago, I have been amazed at the amount of acronyms used on this site! I'm sure to some these acronym are commonplace among gun enthusiasts. However, I'm not hip to them lol!

So here it is. I want to start a huge thread of the common acronyms. For instance, just a few days ago I learned MoA (Minute of Angle). This isnt overwhelming me or anything, there is nothing that I can't simply ask about and get an answer. I was just thinking it would just be a lot easier to start a thread and add them as they come!

That is all and thanks to all who help me out here!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    FYI there's a FAQs. :D

:lmfao: You guys are hilariously mean. And I mean that in only the most complimentary of way, of course :D

In all seriousness though I had the same problem when I first joined. Some of them I had to ask people, some of them I learned just from context of use, and some of them I had an "Aha!" moment when it finally hit me. You will learn. And if you don't, feel free to ask people.

Top Bottom