• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    Getting traffic on this one, I will answer all email inquiries within 24 hrs. I'll be in Wisconsin training next week which may delay responses. I'll be back in the area 17NOV16

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    Keep in mind that most confrontations happen under low light conditions. This will be one of the very few opportunities to practice live fire under low light conditions. We will be doing basic drills, defensive skills drills and decision making drills. ACT will not offer this class again until DEC2017

nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Signed up for this one. A superb opportunity to practice low light/no light shooting. See what works for YOU (and what doesn't!).
    A great opportunity to practice many different skills in one offering (target identification, drawing from a holster, multiple threat/target engagement, movement, cover & concealment ... )
    If you are on the fence about this one just do it. You won't be dissappointed and it is sure to be a lot of fun.

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    Still a few spots left. Come fight the cold with us and learn more about your gear choices. One student has expressed that he will be shooting the J frame he habitually carries in his pocket. Great idea!

Jeepcrazed

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 25, 2011
    ok, I'm in. I'll put my app and check in the mail tomorrow.
    It is an excellent time to test out your gear. Me...? Last year, I learned that I need to get some better gloves. Much better trigger control when I can actually feel my fingers.

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    Just wanted to remind all that are signed up for this class that ACT trains rain or shine. Please come dressed appropriately for the weather.

Top Bottom