• ...and so much more!
  • Glock21

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    IL
    Checks in the mail.

I even added a few extra bucks for the opportunity to shoot rhino with an airsoft gun.

Housekeeping note: We will be using Rhino as the test target to judge velocity of all the Airsoft guns. No need to send extra funds, it's included.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Any plans to do this again later in the year?

Nothing is currently scheduled. We do not plan for this to be the only time but there is not another one scheduled before the end of June.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Any plans to do this again later in the year?

As Coach said, we don't have anything scheduled . . . yet.

It's almost certain that we'll offer force-on-force scenarios again in the future. Whether or not Glock21 will be back will depend on factors such as his availability.

Another issue is the genuine demand for the classes. Many (more than enough to fill more than two classes) have expressed the intent to enroll, but actual registrations have been slow to arrive. We usually don't cancel our scheduled classes, but if we don't get enough confirmed registrations soon, I'll probably cancel this class.

Glock21

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    IL
    Looks like everything is a go - I'll be teaching a force-on-force with Farnam this weekend, so I should be all practiced up by next weekend!

Really looking forward to this!

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Clickedy clickedy, I just ordered an air soft mask and neck protector so I won't have to share cooties with you guys.

Glock21, do you recommend any other safety gear?
    Yes, I will be wearing a cup.

Glock21

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    IL
    Clickedy clickedy, I just ordered an air soft mask and neck protector so I won't have to share cooties with you guys.

Bring a brimed hat, like a baseball cap and your regular eye protection. You may want to layer up with some sweat shirts. Gloves are highly recommended as getting shot in the hands really hurts, but make sure they allow you to still run your trigger.

For everyone else, they sell basic head protectors, etc, at most sporting goods stores. Be sure you get one specifically for Airsoft and not paint ball, as the air circulation ports are smaller on Airsoft headgear to keep the pellets out. Usually between $20-25, maybe less on sale.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville

The marksmanship in this group is not good enough to worry about a cup is it? :D

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    For anyone who needs directions to Riley Conservation Club, please go to the club's web site and click on the link for directions. Riley Conservation Club

We're going to start at 0900, so please arrive early enough (i.e. 0830) to complete any remaining paperwork, settle outstanding tution payments, and get situated to learn!

Top Bottom