• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The guy who's ID was used to enter the facility has been detained and is being questioned by police.

Dead shooter is 34yo from Texas. FBI believe he used ID of man who used to work at Navy yard

Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    When I heard about the shootings, I got on INGO when I got a chance and searched for the phrase "false flag". INGO rarely disappoints.

Much like the MSM, never let a lack of information get in the way of an advocacy position.

Notice that I never said I truly believed it to be case? It is too early even know for sure what is going on. I only mentioned it as another possible motive in response to GPIA7R when HE said that more than one shooter indicates an act of terrorism. Take such a highly secure location, add in at least one(maybe up to three total shooters), plus clear knowledge of the layout and security measures of the building and it becomes harder for me to believe the tragedy today was a "crime of passion." As an outsider following the news reports, an act of terrorism or a "false flag" operation are two possible motives in my mind.

For those doubters, isn't Operation Fast & Furious a type of false flag operation?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Shooter identified as Aaron Alexis, 34, from Texas. ID'd by fingerprints.

ABC's Brian Ross is currently searching Texas Tea Party groups for the name.

I found a picture of Aaron Alexis, 34, from Ft. Worth Texas. He's in IAFIS, since they ID'd via fingerprints.

Media will not be happy after they see him. Granted, I'm not posting it because... again... there's always room for error.

Also:

If you have a badge, they don't check your bags. That's likely how he got in with weapons.

Last edited:

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Shooter identified as Aaron Alexis, 34, from Texas. ID'd by fingerprints.

ABC's Brian Ross is currently searching Texas Tea Party groups for the name.

I found a picture of Aaron Alexis, 34, from Ft. Worth Texas. He's in IAFIS, since they ID'd via fingerprints.

Media will not be happy after they see him. Granted, I'm not posting it because... again... there's always room for error.

Also:

If you have a badge, they don't check your bags. That's likely how he got in with weapons.

So we have another democrat shooter? How many have that been this year?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    If there are two more shooters still on the loose I predict a city wide lockdown that will make the Boston lockdown look like a picnic.

The problem here is... they had a press conference, said they CAN'T confirm if there are two more shooters, but went ahead and gave a description of them and told people to stay indoors. Essentially, a VERY irresponsible conference to put the city on high-panic... and they still don't know if there are other shooters. Ridiculous.

How does one describe something that isn't confirmed.

"Be on alert for any black or white males in DC."

pirate

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 2, 2011
    They are saying no other shooters now. Saying he used shotgun to kill security guard and steal his weapons.

IndianaLead

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2012
    It'll be hard for the gun control nuts to justify additional control legislation based on this one, I would think, considering it happened in the most "gun free" zone in the country.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    The problem here is... they had a press conference, said they CAN'T confirm if there are two more shooters, but went ahead and gave a description of them and told people to stay indoors. Essentially, a VERY irresponsible conference to put the city on high-panic... and they still don't know if there are other shooters. Ridiculous.

How does one describe something that isn't confirmed.

"Be on alert for any black or white males in DC."

Is it true vice president Biden talked about two additional shooters? :dunno:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Is it true vice president Biden talked about two additional shooters? :dunno:

It was briefly mentioned. A lot of sloppy and irresponsible reporting today, as we've seen in the past. Unfortunately, this sort of reporting gets innocent people hurt. It's a race to be first, rather than correct and factual.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Can't make this stuff up:

Media keeps calling the shooter a "Texan", and not showing his pic yet. Plant that seed you insufferable bastards.

Screen-Shot-2013-09-16-at-2.45.13-PM.png

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Wapo article on the shooter says he's a native New Yorker who may or may not have been stationed at NAS Fort Worth. So... "Texan" also inaccurate.

Top Bottom