Adam Kokesh open carries in DC, July 4, 2013. Video.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Soooo people shouldn't be free to decide what they put into thier own bodies, but should be able to decide what they put into thier firearms?

I support true freedom for everyone. If you want to smoke crack have at it just dont infringe on the rights and liberties of others. If you dont want to that's great too.

If you dont want 30 rd mags in your firearm then dont, but dont tread on the rights and liberties of others aka dont try to legislate the mags out of people's possessions.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    As I have said before. I think he is an attention whore, and I also think what he did was stupid. For those that are going to bash me, I welcome it by the way. I assume the majority of you think having to have a LTCH is unconstitutional? Yet, I bet none of you carry without one. Well, man up and join in civil disobedience. Just because I don't agree with certain laws, does not mean I'm going to intentionally break them. There is a time and place to make your stand. One person trying to gain attention does nothing for us.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    As I have said before. I think he is an attention whore, and I also think what he did was stupid. For those that are going to bash me, I welcome it by the way. I assume the majority of you think having to have a LTCH is unconstitutional? Yet, I bet none of you carry without one. Well, man up and join in civil disobedience. Just because I don't agree with certain laws, does not mean I'm going to intentionally break them. There is a time and place to make your stand. One person trying to gain attention does nothing for us.

I have three questions:

1. Why are you welcoming and encouraging bashing from other members? :dunno:

2. When is the time and where is the place to make a stand against something in which an individual doesn't agree?

3. Just as I didn't realize Adam produced videos of himself using drugs, I may have missed this also, but has he ever said that he was representing the gun community?

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    I have three questions:

2. When is the time and where is the place to make a stand against something in which an individual doesn't agree?

3. Just as I didn't realize Adam produced videos of himself using drugs, I may have missed this also, but has he ever said that he was representing the gun community?

:yesway:

One big friggin :yesway:

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I have three questions:

Why, because I know there are those that disagree with me, and assume I don't believe in the Constitution. I stand by what I say, and I don't care if others like my views and opinions. Second, it's up to the individual. I can't tell you what you should find to be right or wrong. Or when and where you should make your stand. Even if I do not agree with your actions. He does represent the gun community. Anyone that owns a gun represents the gun community. Rather if they are active or not. What he did, affects us all, rather if it was intentional or not. If someone does something illegal with a gun, then it's bad for the "community". It only takes one Black Sheep.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Why, because I know there are those that disagree with me, and assume I don't believe in the Constitution. I stand by what I say, and I don't care if others like my views and opinions. Second, it's up to the individual. I can't tell you what you should find to be right or wrong. Or when and where you should make your stand. Even if I do not agree with your actions. He does represent the gun community. Anyone that owns a gun represents the gun community. Rather if they are active or not. What he did, affects us all, rather if it was intentional or not. If someone does something illegal with a gun, then it's bad for the "community". It only takes one Black Sheep.

This doesn't even make common sense, Patriot. I'm not sure what people think about you and your stand on the Constitution. Owning a gun doesn't make one a representative of everyone in the gun community. Do you represent every vet? Do you represent every white male? Do you represent every driver? Do you represent every person from Indiana? Do you represent INGO? We are individuals and only when we choose to come together against oppression do we become a community against injustice. Until then, we only represent ourselves.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    This doesn't even make common sense, Patriot. I'm not sure what people think about you and your stand on the Constitution. Owning a gun doesn't make one a representative of everyone in the gun community. Do you represent every vet? Do you represent every white male? Do you represent every driver? Do you represent every person from Indiana? Do you represent INGO? We are individuals and only when we choose to come together against oppression do we become a community against injustice. Until then, we only represent ourselves.

Quote For Truth. :yesway:

Preach it Brother Que!

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus

I figured you would not understand. You know as well as I do that many people make assumptions of others, because of the actions of one. For example, lets say someone approaches me while I'm open carrying. They ask me why I'm carrying, and I say, "mind your own damn buisness". There is a chance they will form opinion of all gun owners, because of what I said. So yes, I'm representing the gun comunity every time I walk out the door with a gun. Maybe that's hard for some to understand. That's the way I see things, and as I said, you know that people form opinions based on the the actions of others. You did prove my point though. What I said makes no sense to you, because you do not agree with me. I don't agree with Adam, but he has the right to make his own decesions. When those decesions may have an affect on us. Then yes, I'm going to call it the way I see it.

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun

Quote For Truth. :yesway:

Preach it Brother Que!

Double quoted!! :yesway::yesway:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I figured you would not understand. You know as well as I do that many people make assumptions of others, because of the actions of one. For example, lets say someone approaches me while I'm open carrying. They ask me why I'm carrying, and I say, "mind your own damn buisness". There is a chance they will form opinion of all gun owners, because of what I said. So yes, I'm representing the gun comunity every time I walk out the door with a gun. Maybe that's hard for some to understand. That's the way I see things, and as I said, you know that people form opinions based on the the actions of others. You did prove my point though. What I said makes no sense to you, because you do not agree with me. I don't agree with Adam, but he has the right to make his own decesions. When those decesions may have an affect on us. Then yes, I'm going to call it the way I see it.

I certainly understand what you are saying; however, what do you do now that you accept that Adam represents you? What do you tell people when they say, "All of you guys are nothing more than pot-smoking outlaws!"? Since he represents you, it's not as simple as saying he's an individual acting on his own accord. He is YOUR representative, so what do you say?

Adam may represent YOU, but he does not represent ME. Adam is standing up for what he believes is right and I support that cause. Yes, I may support his right, but NO, he doesn't represent me. Organizations such as the NRA and GOA represent me, because I pay them to do so. Yes, they both may do or say something in which I do not agree, but I cannot separate my relationship with them, just because of that disagreement, because THEY represent me.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo

Triple qft

Quadruple QFT!:+1: :ingo:

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    How hypocritical of the DC police to arrest him but not arrest that news guy that was in clear violation of the law as well. Would like to say that I am shocked but I am not.

GunnerDan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clark County Indiana
    How hypocritical of the DC police to arrest him but not arrest that news guy that was in clear violation of the law as well. Would like to say that I am shocked but I am not.

I was wondering the same thing, how come the jack-boots didnt smash in David Gregory's front door, flash bang him and come in with a whole SWAT team to arrest him for possession of an AR-15 magazine in DC. Oh wait a minute, he is speaking FOR the tyrants in DC... I forgot...

Gunner

Top Bottom