• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dukeboy_318

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    in la la land
    until i start seeing lowers for below 100 again, the panic wont be over. People are probably starting to run out of money. I paid 90 bucks for my YHM lower in October, now on gunbroker, they are breaking 400 stripped.

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    until i start seeing lowers for below 100 again, the panic wont be over. People are probably starting to run out of money. I paid 90 bucks for my YHM lower in October, now on gunbroker, they are breaking 400 stripped.

This.... I bought (2) Aero lowers on 1/2/13 for $99 ea. and they were backordered by LGS from Brownells (ha s their sticker on the box). If I cant trade decently as I have on a couple lowers than I'll wait too.....

dukeboy_318

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    in la la land
    This.... I bought (2) Aero lowers on 1/2/13 for $99 ea. and they were backordered by LGS from Brownells (ha s their sticker on the box). If I cant trade decently as I have on a couple lowers than I'll wait too.....

agreed. im looking for another lower, but I'm not paying 3+ times the retail price during this panic.

djhuckle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2012
    Tactical Innovations has billets in stock for only $399 haha

T15BDX™ (Billet DeluXe) PATENTED BILLET MACHINED AR LOWER

I got one of their T15s with the STBA in late Dec for their regular price of $159 before they raised them to $329. They basically went a little over double their price for the new retail pricing and are still selling out. I thought $159 was high, but they were out of the regular ones and this has cool trigger pins so beggars can't be choosers I guess.

Can you fault them? I am torn personally. It's like scalping tickets - the wrong people are making the money and innocents get hurt in the melee. :( This influx of "noob gun owners" and exploiters is a pain in the a$$.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I picked up a handful of Delaware Machinery lowers from RGuns back around July or August. I paid $65@.

They are listing now, and some selling, for $279 and up. :n00b:

Top Bottom