• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Why would anybody hope for a painful death of an innocent person as some sort of pay back to another person they don't even know?

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    These are the same people that don't want you to have rights of any kind. "A mind is a terrible thing wasted". I came home from the USMC in the early 70s to this kind of crap.
    I didn't like it but at the same time I understood that it was their right to be pukes. After all, isn't it one of the top reasons we fight?

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    Damn right wing tea partier full of hate.

Tolerant and kind progressive never would have written anything so mean

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Takes a real moron to leave a note like that on anyone's car, especially a vet's car. That being said, there a lot of morons out there and this isn't worth the attention it has received.

sparkyfender

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2008
    Southcentral IN
    How did the note writer know the automobile owner was a veteran of Afghanistan?

These stories on social media that concern an "anonymous" hate note always sound a little fishy to me.

Like the gay waitress who got a hate note instead of a tip and posted it on Facebook. I think it turned out she had written the note herself to garner attention.........

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

These stories on social media that concern an "anonymous" hate note always sound a little fishy to me.

Like the gay waitress who got a hate note instead of a tip and posted it on Facebook. I think it turned out she had written the note herself to garner attention.........

Perhaps he had a bumper sticker or applique on the window that gave him away? With the way "served" has quotation marks around it, I figured something like this:

41tTmwFBI%2BL._SL500_SL160_.jpg

Is Afghanistan any better off now since this started way back during the Russian afghan war? Or worse.

You reckon it's this guys fault regardless of what the answer is?

I had some dunce K-state college kid call me "baby killer" outside a bar in Manhattan once. Probably 1997 or so. We weren't even in a war at the time. I was so surprised I wasn't even mad at the kid. I just laughed in his face, told him "wrong decade, dumb---" and walked on. The look on his face was priceless.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Yeah, I'm with you.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood

I see what youre saying, and BBI gave a similar response compared to what I would have said.

Do you find it hard to believe this could happen or are you simply saying that being fake is a possibility?

cop car

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Southside
    Because of people like him that are willing to go to places like Afganistan, he won't have to watch his child starve and die infront of him, and neither will the person who wrote the note.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I don't doubt it happened, because like BBI, I've witnessed it myself.
    Could it have been made up? Yes.
    But there's too many people that believe that way, to need to make it up.

I've been told people only join the military because they are psychopathic killers, mental morons, and can't hack it in the civilian world.

Top Bottom