Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN

MarkC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    Everybody's an anarchist until things get anarchy.
    Something I realized about our American anarchists while helping manage law enforcement response to the I-69 construction (Phases I-IV, so a while ago). They have this naive belief that life without government telling them what to do will be all puppies and rainbows and unicorns, where their scrawny-arm life will be absolutely fabulous.

Without the order that this mean, bad government imposes on others, the order that allows them the luxury and freedom to be an individual or small group anarchist, their scrawny-armed life would be as a servant to slave to the biggest, meanest warlord with the best army and followers.

(Sorry to be late responding, but catching up on the thread. I was at Fort Bragg, visiting with MarkC Junior, who is part of the 2/3 of the 82nd that did not go to Afghanistan when our "betters" decided against using an overwhelming, or even adequate force.)

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw

President Joe Biden wanted the now-departed Afghan president to create the 'perception' that his government was capable of holding off the Taliban - an indication he knew it was only a matter of time before the US ally fell to the Islamic group even while reassuring Americans at home that it would not happen.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Anyone hear that a congressman has gone rogue and is en route to Afghanistan to personally rescue remaining Americans?

Why is this so dangerous if this new Taliban, that Biden admin has "partnered" with during the "evac", has turned over a new leaf? They're talking out of both sides of their mouth here, but I guess that should not come as a surprise.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

President Joe Biden wanted the now-departed Afghan president to create the 'perception' that his government was capable of holding off the Taliban - an indication he knew it was only a matter of time before the US ally fell to the Islamic group even while reassuring Americans at home that it would not happen.

"50 year career politician lies... people are shocked that the 50 year career politician they elected lied to them. Turn in tonight for more on this shocking development on the 10 o'clock news!"

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    "50 year career politician lies... people are shocked that the 50 year career politician they elected lied to them. Turn in tonight for more on this shocking development on the 10 o'clock news!"

I hear they are doing a ground breaking story on how the grass is green and the sky is blue too.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    A huge tragedy from this, yet to be realized, is that unless the media keeps harping on it (which they won't), our American drive through memory will have forgotten all about it 3 monthes from now (if that long.) We have the attention span of a gerbil.

Regards,

Doug

Flash-hider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    A huge tragedy from this, yet to be realized, is that unless the media keeps harping on it (which they won't), our American drive through memory will have forgotten all about it 3 monthes from now (if that long.) We have the attention span of a gerbil.

Regards,

Doug
    You are exactly correct! The new news will be how people ae fleeing where they live to get away from the new terror threat of unvaccinated people

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Top Bottom