• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BBSparkle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I saw one in Bradis for $150 that looked like a bear go ahold of it, so I'm alright with the price. I may get another one if they are still available next week.

I saw that one, it was a '54, I think. It had been sandpapered to hell and back and the wood was just depressing. Made me want to go home and give my '48 a big hug and whisper reassuring things in it's bore.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I saw that one, it was a '54, I think. It had been sandpapered to hell and back and the wood was just depressing. Made me want to go home and give my '48 a big hug and whisper reassuring things in it's bore.

Yeah, I'm a Bradis fan, but their Mosins prices are up there. And that M44 will probably be there for a very long time.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    indeed....the "INGO price" for a regular hex was $120 plus tax and those were pretty rough as well.

i bought mine from AIM last year and was pleasantly surprised with the rifle's condition.

Don

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 17, 2008
    Greenfield
    Meh, I have just more then $200 in my VKT Finn M39. I will take the 2 stage trigger and accuracy (non neglected barrel, new not made in a hurry) over a run of the mill $200 rusky any day of the week.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Geeze... Isnt a 199 bucks high on those? But I guess you dont see many of them anymore. Glad I got the two when I did, Im gonna have to see if my buddy has any more of them,lol

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Yeah, $200 is probably a lot now, but next year when they are going for $225-$250... :dunno:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    wow, I haven't paid attention to Mosins recently but Im glad I got mine for $99 a couple years back!

Clay, which one did you get? I'm just asking in order to gauge the price increase of M44's.

Top Bottom