• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MTFisher93

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2012
    Terre Haute, IN
    Looking for a good appendix carry holster for my Shield. I have been using a Remora Tuckable holster and that works well for now, but I would like a nice kydex holster. Any suggestions? ive look at the INCOG and Dale Fricke but a little above my price range.
    Thanks.

Txlur

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Aug 17, 2011
    NWI
    I like the DF archangel and JM custom kydex Aiwb w/ extra tuck. Spend the money, you won't regret it.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I just got a archangel off of a fellow ingo'er and yeah super worth the $$! I think the archangel is better than the incog too but thats just my opinion. If you do a search you will see some guys with other suggestions as to what they like. But I can't give any advice from personal experience there.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Look at Cross Breed Very nice

I will say while I have not used one of their appendix holsters I have the super tuck and I wouldn't expect anything less than quality from crossbreed. I too would feel ok in ordering one of theirs also as different as it is.

rbMPSH12

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2012
    Henry Holsters makes a great minimalist Shield AIWB kydex holster that is top notch that I use for my Shield. Check out the profile pic on his FB page https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...46086162.54043.171216739558123&type=1&theater

It has a G19 in one of his AIWB holsters. It can also be made with one tuckable strut if you'd like rather than two snap loops as in the pic. PM amhenry if interested. His gear is top notch and very well designed. There are some updates even from that picture on the website and the lines on the holster are fantastic.

Needmorammo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Columbus
    Check out Foxx Holsters "Lill Fox. It is leather and kydex. It may be slightly bigger than what your looking for, but I highly recommend them for comfort, quality and price. Free shipping and received mine in about one week.They also have an appendix carry kydex only but I have no personal experience with it.price on Lill Fox was $39.00 to your door

Hexa-Tula

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2010
    Bluffton
    I've heard really good things about the PHlster Skeleton holster. It's a very minimalist, low-profile holster with one loop to let the gun move and adjust to your body.

Rooster 308

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2012
    Lansing, MI
    Looking for a good appendix carry holster for my Shield. I have been using a Remora Tuckable holster and that works well for now, but I would like a nice kydex holster. Any suggestions? ive look at the INCOG and Dale Fricke but a little above my price range.
    Thanks.

I have a Raven ACR and mag carriers. I really like kydex and prefer it over others.

I have one one for sale for the shield. Pm me if interested

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom