• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jsmrussell

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 26, 2013
    I'm in need of a stamped 100% stripped lower for a Bulgarian AK 47 kit that I am looking to build. I have a long list of parts ready for complete build except the Receiver. Anyone know where I could find one? Thanks

Last edited:

Jsmrussell

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 26, 2013
    Thanks nodak spud said they will have some by mid march but I'm hoping to find one a little quicker. I've been rounding up parts for about a month. Ill try that thanks again

pwoller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I have a nodak receiver and they are worth the wait and expense. But if you are in a hurry then maybe an 80 percent from one of the places I mentioned?

Jsmrussell

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 26, 2013
    Thank you I have been reminded 3 times today that its a receiver. I've only messed with ARs in the past I guess it's just a habit to call it a lower. It's definitely just a receiver. I was able to find one on gun broker and another on southern arms for later in the week ir Monday. Thanks again for all your help.

Tomfoolery

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Auburn IN
    For all things AK related requiring commerce I always direct folks over to the AKFiles marketplace. If it was made for an AK at any time it'll probably be available in the market sooner or later. Besides being an excellent website with mucho info on the weapon platform itself and a hustling marketplace there are a decent amount of good people willing to answer any number of noobie question.

Like every website it does have trolls and pit vipers however the ignore button always functions.

Jsmrussell

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 26, 2013
    Yes Clay is a really good guy that helped me a lot. The build party was great alot of nice people with a lot of knowledge. I already want to start thinking about my next project. Thanks again I did get a receiver off of gun broker.

Top Bottom