• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • N_K_1984

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    I'm curious what happened at the Range to get all that paint to wear down like that lol. God I want to weld a Bulgy 4 piece on mine soooooo bad.

It got HOT! Well, my guess is that the factory M10 finish is not the most durable, and I have historically not been kind to this rifle. I def beat it around and have had no mercy on it. It's been tossed and dragged around, I've humped it through the woods, I've had it smoking hot while shooting it in heavy rain, in the mud, and until I recently scuffed and hit it with some black Rustoleum, I had yet to clean it. Despite how terrible I've been to the gun, it's yet to fail me. Hence my admiration for my M10.

What are you waiting on? Chop and weld that puppy!

Last edited:

cubstuff

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 11, 2014
    Indiana
    images
    This AK-47 pistol from Centry Arms any good? Comes with 5 mags and runs $399.99. Thanks.

SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    i am new to the market for an ak. seeing if anyone has any must haves or what i need to look for in a solid gun for a good price in my search?

You can get a pretty good deal on a yugo m70 from classicfirearms.com at the moment. I know a member Here is/was selling his m70 package for a great price.
    That's the best bang for the buck IMO

Saber

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    I just replaced the plastic guards and grips with new Ironwood furniture.
    Took a little fitting and then stain & oil rub.
    IMG_111225.jpg

Last edited:

Cannon762

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Gas City Area
    I ordered it through Atlantic Firearms for 299 shipped. I had just read too many negative reviews about Kalinka so I emailed Atlantic a while ago to see when they'd have more in stock. They just got them in last week. I ordered mine on Saturday and had it here on Wednesday.

Here's a (crappy) pic on my SGL12:

kpyRP2L.jpg

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    Nice SGl not a big fan of that thing next to the trigger though, :): just kiddn .
    Is that a khyber pass sling on there as well cant really see it.

also,

Ive never had problems with kalinka what so ever, X2 for me.

:ugh:
    OHH pic thread

well got another pack of this here.
    IMAG1365_zps975a736f.jpg

Last edited:

Cannon762

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Gas City Area
    Nice SGl not a big fan of that thing next to the trigger though, :): just kiddn .
    Is that a khyber pass sling on there as well cant really see it.

also,

Ive never had problems with kalinka what so ever, X2 for me.

:ugh:
    OHH pic thread

well got another pack of this here.

Thanks for the compliment! I assume you're talking about the manual bolt-hold-open as opposed to having a LRBHO? Yeah me too :( Still a really fun gun without it, and I've had enough work done to the bolt to allow it to charge very easily from closed.

Nice to know Kalinka has treated you guys well, makes me more optimistic for future purchases.

The sling is one I picked up in pieces from a member on Saiga 12 forums. I had to buy the sling, then the banner after he'd found it. It reads "Kalashnikov USA", and I was told the story that they were originally shipped in to the US a long time ago with Saiga rifles and hadn't been available for quite a while. This guy had bought one back then, removed the banner ages ago. After he sold me the sling he messaged me a few months later and apparently found the banner under a pile of trash in his garage and was nice enough to send it to me to stitch back on. I love it, makes for a nice convo piece.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    hehe na I wa talking about that grip:lmfao:juuuuust kidddn

another AK pic on the fryer!
    Dont sniker about that trigger guard or front I traded it off before I reallly overhauled it.:):
    S5030264.jpg

Last edited:

Cannon762

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Gas City Area
    4qTGVLK.jpg

One more for the road. The red lens is too sexy...

Yeah the US Palm grips are sadly a staple on all my AK's, my big Amerikanski mitts just love the feel of them too much! Shame they randomly decided to remove the storage door out of nowhere though...

Top Bottom