• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • duffman0286

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Wayne Co
    i just bought a Russian tula aks-74u krinkov parts kit and a 8in barrel.... iv looked around at barrel extensions and have dicided i will ether use the Pbs-5 fake can or a extended 24mm krinkov bell style muzzle break now the hard part is where to find one k var is sold out and cant seem to find any faux ones ether..... and far as the extended muzzle break seem they only have the ones for the 26mm yugo m92's (i may even take a us made one and weld a longer tube to it) if all else fails...... this will be installed with a blinded pin possibly a tack weld if its steel

if i going to use a fake can i want to have the proper fake can they would go on it normally so that why i say the pbs-5

i may even SBR this girl later but for now this is the route i will take

ill post some pic when i get the parts kit in... i bought it from Rguns and a new us made 8in barrel

duffman0286

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Wayne Co

duffman0286

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Wayne Co
    here is a 4" barrel extension... that only gets you to 12, bbut with a 4" and a 2" and a battle comp you would have 16"...

Anyways, this is all I have for you.
    CNC Warrior :: 4in AK barrel extension $11.99
    CNC Warrior :: 2in AK barrel extension $9.99
    wow those are a great idea wrong thread though those are 14x1 and i need 24x1.5 but hey i could easily make one of those i work with lathes all the time and im sure the tap/dies are out there and fairly afordable

Last edited:

duffman0286

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Wayne Co
    yeah I was looking for a PBS fake, but I haven't seen any new ones in a while.
    will it taken alittle while for me to like them ( i thought they looked dumb for a little while) but they really have grown on me and if its gotta be 16in well then its got to be the PBS5..... where are most people installing the blind pin doesnt look like there much room to work with unless your planing on drill/pin into the original threads look like there maybe 1/4in in front of the threads... id hate to put a notch into the threads but i guess if it done clean it might be ok

Top Bottom