Akkar Model 300 Pump 12 Gauge Shotgun! What is your experience with this brand?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FirearmPatriot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2011
    This is my review of the Akkar Model 300 12 Gauge pump. I found it to be reliable after a good cleaning and oiling the action. I picked it up in like new condition for $189.00 which included tax. If I wanted a new pump I would probably go with a Remington 870 or Mossberg 500. However, the Akkar is very similar in quality. What has been your experience with brand? They made shotguns for Charles Daly for several years.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DTUDvTIcC0

kirch86

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    I had one of the Akkar made charles daly semi auto shotguns. I absolutely loved the gun. Once charles daly went out of business it was hard to find parts for it. The bolt lever broke. Had to wait like a year to find one. Samco global arms out of florida was supposed to start selling their firearms, in my few experiences with them they were horrible. The way I understood it, they were the sole us provider for akkar. I sold the gun because I don't want to have a gun that I can't get parts for.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    I had one of the short barreled pumps they made. I only put about 100 rounds through it but it was 100% from day 1. Only reason I sold it was because I didn't really care for the safety location.

Top Bottom