• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Springfield fan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2010
    Seymour
    Looking to upgrade the sights on my AKM. Thinking about Tech Sights but I would like to know what my fellow ingoers think. Anybody tried them? Are they worth the price? Thanks for your input.

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    I cannot attest to the AK Tech Sights. But I have them on my SU16, and both of my Marlin 60's. I really like them and I think they improve the sight picture quite a bit. However, these are far easier to install than the AK versions....they just mount to the existing rail.

I have watched this review, but I am not familiar with the installation process for AK. Maybe this will help.

[video=youtube;M9aFATFbJ04]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9aFATFbJ04[/video]

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I have them on my Maadi and love them! Improved accuracy by a very noticeable margin by nearly doubling the sight radius. That coupled with the better sight picture afforded by the peep sight made a huge difference. They are easy to install. They come with their own dust cover that you swap out for your current one, and the sights return to zero after removing the dust cover for cleaning (yes I do actually clean my AK :):).

Top Bottom