• Would you take an albino buck?

• Total voters

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I don't see a problem with taking it. A deer is a deer. The lack of camouflage is makes them more susceptible to predators, including 11 year old boys with crossbows.

Side note, I know INGO culture requires a bacon option, but when including one, it's a good idea to allow multiple selections. As it stands, I cannot vote against bacon, though I would have selected both A and D if possible.

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Congrats to tha young man, He should be proud of that buck .... Nice deer Jr. and yes I would shoot a albino deer if it was a wallhanger... Wouldn't shoot a dink buck albino or not.... They are rare to see but there ain't nothing wrong with it as far as the laws go so whats the huff about ??? Prob. a bunch of city folk and nonhunters... So screw them who are they anyway ???

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Kill it and grill it.:rockwoot:

I have seen where comments posted by readers of this story on various websites have included, "that kid should be shot with an arrow", and various other threats against his life.

Thanks PETA. Your mantra that "a rat is a pig is a dog is boy", is really catching on.:rolleyes:

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    CHOOT_EM_Troy_Landry_Logo_wide.jpg

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Really pisses me off that there are people who would want to take that young mans happiness and joy away from him and his father... He was prob. so excited to just get a nice buck at 11yrs old and for people to act that way towards him is crazy.... I hope someone comes up to his dad and says something against his son and the dad gives them a ass whip'n ajax wouldn't take off... I know I would if that was my son... Screw'm all...

awalters0815

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2010
    Really pisses me off that there are people who would want to take that young mans happiness and joy away from him and his father... He was prob. so excited to just get a nice buck at 11yrs old and for people to act that way towards him is crazy.... I hope someone comes up to his dad and says something against his son and the dad gives them a ass whip'n ajax wouldn't take off... I know I would if that was my son... Screw'm all...

Do you think they should have posted the pics on facebook though? I personally only post hunting pics in hunting forums.

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Do you think they should have posted the pics on facebook though? I personally only post hunting pics in hunting forums.

That boy was proud and facebook is prob. where all his friends are and most people are just posting to show there friends.... They say albino deer are rare and alot is from a pigment in the hair/skin, there are also deer called piebald deer and they are regular deer color with. some white on them like a cow and there are black deer too... So with that said "Is that a reason not to shoot one" ?? Hell in my book a piebald or a albino is more of a trophy as long as the buck is a wallhanger.... Im proud of that young man and his dad for the deer he killed and for his dad for takeing the time to take his son hunt'n... +1 to them both...

Last edited:

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Absolutely! And I'd have it mounted. I have shot a palomino buck... but it was only a 3 pointer. IMO somewhere down the line they've got screwed up genes, so I'd rather get them out of the gene pool.

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Albinism is a genetic mutation generally selected against naturally. I would be doing my good deed for the day by helping mother nature with that little chore... oh, and filling my freezer at the same time. Win-win.

Top Bottom