• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • poppy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    South of Indy
    Do any of you have personal experience with the alien gear owb cloak mod holster? This is one on my short list. This is not the owb cloak slide. My concern is the "floppiness" factor. Is it snug and rigid? I also like the fact that you can swap out different shells to accommodate other handguns. Please share your thoughts.

smspears592

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I bought the comb package IWB and OWB. They are right about the IWB being amazingly comfortable. But I have found myself wearing the OWB holster. Maybe because I have eaten to many donuts or something. My holster is rigid but I don't know if it is the one you are asking about. Like Weedhooper said, try them out. I got mine in five days and they do have a 30 say trial period.

poppy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    South of Indy
    Thanks for the replies. I'm going to use their 2 holster combo order and use it on the owb holsters cloak slide and cloak mod. I am also going to add a shell for another handgun for when I switch edc firearms. Their 30 day warranty and replacement/repair policy seem to be more than fair. I will report back once I receive my order and have some hours on each holster.

Top Bottom