All the hate... (Anti-Israel College Campus Activity)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    PU, not a d*** thing unlawfully. Also not a lot of dolts, some are dolts granted, but no more than the general population.

If you’re gonna call folks names please at least keep it to those that deserve it and not besmirch the name of at least one good school. New acronym. DSNSTWBNS. Don’t start no ****, There won’t be no ****.

Nothing against the others but you don’t see PU making National News. Or even local news.
    PU made local and State news, as did IU.

Last edited:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    The U.S. constitution and Islam are incompatable.
    My middle boy was deployed to the middle east. In his down time he read the Quran and came up with the same conclusion.
    Then seeing how their women are treated. He knew that wouldn't take over here. Or so he thought. However, these feminists are now gladly putting on hijab, and bowing to Mecca.
    So we can say it would not work for normal American women.

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    C-47s or the C-130s? The old planes were bad news if you were on the ground, but I would imagine the C-130s with computer controlled fire take that to another level.

View attachment 350043
    I think they are all C-130 U and J models.

H models were still around when I was active duty. Getting to be a while ago.

Crazy accurate fire.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Not to be outdone, Univ of Wisconsin Madison is making the news.

Saw on TV, no link

INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    I would agree, but I think things are different. The Vietnam war was the unifying theme all through the 60s, picking up civil rights along the way. Today's protests seem different, unfocused, looking for that ultimate moral cause. Maybe that's just an old man's perspective.:dunno:
    I can't speak for the 60s as my parents were children. However, to me, these riots feel different because this is the most ardent anti-American Administration of all time.

So anything that can further fray the fabric of this most exceptional experiment in self-government and take it to it's knees will be permitted, even encouraged.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    That’s because their just not all in on the cause. They want to be associated with the protest, but they don’t have the balls to go all in.
    I'd say it has more to do with PU's lack of relevance in general and to the issue at hand in particular. If you go to all the trouble of hiring a rent-a-mob to create chaos and draw attention, you want to choose a location where the chaos and attention is magnified, not one that would require significant effort just to avoid having it go unnoticed.

Top Bottom