All the hate... (Anti-Israel College Campus Activity)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sapper83

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    Valparaiso
    Interesting thought. Has anyone noticed that a number of companies that used to be known for quality products (thus commanding a price premium) have had a substantial quality decline? The only thing supporting their price premium is their name and former quality.

The Ivy leagues suffer from the same problem. They have been coasting on their reputation for decades, while jacking up their prices and reducing their quality. Now they are selling a **** product for a massive premium.

Eventually, all but the utterly clueless will figure that out and they will go the way of Sears.

Can't happen soon enough.
    I work for a big company, which used to be 178 on the fortune list. It has heavily declined to 531. One main contributing factor is called DEI. They just create these upper management jobs out of nowhere and hire POCs to brag that majority of the leadership is minorities! They all get in groups and pat each others backs while trying to gut and decimate the front line workers' numbers, morals, morale and pay. Unfortunately it is a monopoly and will be guaranteed a profit by the gov.

Last edited:

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Interesting thought. Has anyone noticed that a number of companies that used to be known for quality products (thus commanding a price premium) have had a substantial quality decline? The only thing supporting their price premium is their name and former quality.

The Ivy leagues suffer from the same problem. They have been coasting on their reputation for decades, while jacking up their prices and reducing their quality. Now they are selling a **** product for a massive premium.

Eventually, all but the utterly clueless will figure that out and they will go the way of Sears.

The walmart affect

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

I agree, and it's really sad when you see it.

My experience has been that many people are living with the delusion that ivy league means smart these days. I think it's more of a country club where you pay your initiation and dues and the club membership helps you out.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    They'll never see it.
    Their "bubble" is very possessive.
    NO opposing ideas allowed.
    I bet somebody could walk up to them like Steven Crowder does with a tablet and show them this video and they'd just deny it or try to explain away how the dude doesnt understand, its not really what he says, etc.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I wonder how many of them have seen this message?
    They wouldn’t believe it if they did.

Useful idiots.
    They'll never see it.
    Their "bubble" is very possessive.
    NO opposing ideas allowed.
    My theory is this has nothing to do with Islam or the Palestinians or whatever they're clanging about now. It has always been about destruction. The destruction of western culture, paradigms, norms, religion, rule of law, all of it...they want to destroy it all. The dirty little secret is the oppression they've been inculcated into believing exists in what they're trying to destroy now will be replaced by real oppression. If they think western and American history has been ugly (and it has had some bad days) what they'll usher in will make America's worst days seem like a walk in the park.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville

"This is the best news I've heard in a while!" shouted Nate Thomas, who immediately began planning a summer vacation with his family. "We figured this summer would be a total wash due to a bunch of filthy commies running around doing, you know, filthy commie stuff. Now that we know they're going to stay confined to campus all summer, we're free to enjoy ourselves!"

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    I work for a big company, which used to be 178 on the fortune list. It has heavily declined to 531. One main contributing factor is called DEI. They just create these upper management jobs out of nowhere and hire POCs to brag that majority of the leadership is minorities! They all get in groups and pat each others backs while trying to gut and decimate the front line workers' numbers, morals, morale and pay. Unfortunately it is a monopoly and will be guaranteed a profit by the gov.
    Companies ask 2 questions now. What is the cheapest we can produce this product/service Without losing too many customers? How high of a price will customers tolerate for said produce/service without going elsewher?

ZurokSlayer7X9

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    My theory is this has nothing to do with Islam or the Palestinians or whatever they're clanging about now. It has always been about destruction. The destruction of western culture, paradigms, norms, religion, rule of law, all of it...they want to destroy it all. The dirty little secret is the oppression they've been inculcated into believing exists in what they're trying to destroy now will be replaced by real oppression. If they think western and American history has been ugly (and it has had some bad days) what they'll usher in will make America's worst days seem like a walk in the park.
    One endgame would be the more chaos they sow, the more likely a collapse or revolution will surface. When the bad times come, the population will be more willing to accept the neo-feudalist system they want to implement.

Top Bottom