• ...and so much more!
  • allenfirearmsllc

Plinker
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2023
    Indianapolis
    Whats going on guys. Im here to introduce myself as the proud owner of Allen Firearms. I am the new guy on the block and have gotten my home based 07/02 FFL here in greenwood. I know there are a lot of great places to shop but I would still love to earn your guys business. I do custom builds as well as sales. I can get you just about anything and being without the expense of a storefront I can often get it cheaper. I also sell suppressors and allow my customers to shoot while they wait on their form 4 to approve. Next summer i plan to have a couple post sample machine guns up and running for private event rentals.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Whats going on guys. Im here to introduce myself as the proud owner of Allen Firearms. I am the new guy on the block and have gotten my home based 07/02 FFL here in greenwood. I know there are a lot of great places to shop but I would still love to earn your guys business. I do custom builds as well as sales. I can get you just about anything and being without the expense of a storefront I can often get it cheaper. I also sell suppressors and allow my customers to shoot while they wait on their form 4 to approve. Next summer i plan to have a couple post sample machine guns up and running for private event rentals.
    Can you elaborate on what you mean by custom builds? Some examples of what you build, rifles/pistols?

allenfirearmsllc

Plinker
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2023
    Indianapolis
    I was only asking. Where do you bring your customers to shoot their suppressors etc while they're in jail?
    i have a range usa membership where i can bring one person. I am also ok with going to their private property, or for larger groups i have family land but it is 1.5 hours from indy. Once i have a larger group of people i am wanting to find a local outdoor range or club that will allow a group on a once a month basis

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Is there a problem here?
    Nope, not at all, and welcome to the forum.
    There is a very well known and respected member here who has a first class auto body and paint shop, who also does first class machining and Cerakoting and is an FFL, who happens to have the same name.

@AllenM would not be the type to set up a shill account and cause trouble, like some of us pot-stirrers. I just found it a funny coincidence.

Best of luck in the business and glad to have you here.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Are you a machinist?
    Are you an auto mechanic?
    guesswho1.jpg

Top Bottom