• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 22lr

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Jeff Gordon Country
    Whats wrong with this? Its SOP for these kind of people. In a weeks time you can take a billion pictures and all the evidence you need that it was indeed him.

Although I have to admit I would have ground him into hamburger and fed him to hogs but thats just me........

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Thay said earlier tonight they were gonna handle his body according to "certain traditions"

THIS IS TOTAL BULL ****! Osama has the right to a proper burrial when 3K people were decentigrated at ground zero and some of my friends are buried in Arlington because of the actions of this man! They didnt get a choice! where is their customs respected? **** YOU OBAMA! this will not and should not be forgotten! this was not obamas right.

and now im getting freaking 404 messages! DAMN!

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I cant freaken see straight right now. obama just pissed in the face of every American! now we give a **** about a terrorists beliefs for fear of hurting someone elses feelings when they arent even supposed to be violent or related in the first place.. this is CRAP! ALL CRAP!

SHAME ON YOU OBAMA! SHAME!

BumpShadow

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne

Seems a little fast, doesn't it? They find him, kill him, "confirm" it's him, tell everyone they did it, and at no point does anyone get to ask questions or independently verify it's him. Not even a photo. His body can be independently verified and still honor Isamic tradition. It just seems a little fast, that's all.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I hope they did all the proper DNA tests, took pictures and such before doing that.

According to the Islamic law you can only have someone buried at sea if that person died at sea.
    Its weird that they said they handled his body according to islamic rules and buried him at sea at the same time.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    yep, now this will fuel everyones suspicions of a coverup.

now im even wondering when they got him. this is totaly wrong on so many levels. when do we give scum like bin laden a proper burial? this is sick.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Seems a little fast, doesn't it? They find him, kill him, "confirm" it's him, tell everyone they did it, and at no point does anyone get to ask questions or independently verify it's him. Not even a photo. His body can be independently verified and still honor Isamic tradition. It just seems a little fast, that's all.

Thank you for explaining what I thought was blatantly obvious.

22lr

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Jeff Gordon Country

Why give the enemy time to mourn about it? Just get the proof and bury him. A weeks time is plenty to get any proof you would ever need.

You can bet it was independently verified about 50 times, because if the real Osama shows up it would spell the end to America as we know it. Obama might be a democrat but he isnt completely stupid. He would surly understand that while the death can play to his advantage, a fake death would be so disastrous that even the mighty O himself would never stand a change to recover. Photos were taken, just give them time to be released.

Remember that this was confirmed only hours ago, a bit soon to be concocting conspiracy theories.

BumpShadow

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Why give the enemy time to mourn about it? Just get the proof and bury him. A weeks time is plenty to get any proof you would ever need.

You can bet it was independently verified about 50 times, because if the real Osama shows up it would spell the end to America as we know it. Obama might be a democrat but he isnt completely stupid. He would surly understand that while the death can play to his advantage, a fake death would be so disastrous that even the mighty O himself would never stand a change to recover. Photos were taken, just give them time to be released.

Remember that this was confirmed only hours ago, a bit soon to be concocting conspiracy theories.

I'm not concocting anything, I just have question is all. I have no reason to believe Obama is lying, put I want to see the proof is all. If it's been verified 50 times, I want to see it. I want to see the body. Honeymoons over, celebration over. But I'll give it time.

And if the Taliban has any sense, they'll show an Osama, real or otherwise, just to shake things up.

22lr

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Jeff Gordon Country
    I'm not concocting anything, I just have question is all. I have no reason to believe Obama is lying, put I want to see the proof is all. If it's been verified 50 times, I want to see it. I want to see the body. Honeymoons over, celebration over. But I'll give it time.

And if the Taliban has any sense, they'll show an Osama, real or otherwise, just to shake things up.

Im not trying to be a smart ass I swear, but it really is too soon to be thinking anything but what the white house said. He has been dead a week, you can bet there is a vault filled with pictures and video just waiting to be released. If Obama is smart he will release a few pictures, then more pictures and video a few weeks before the election. Again, he may be a democrat, and we might hate his guts but the man aint that stupid. As for the Taliban showing a fake Osama, that would be the worse thing they could do as we would quickly provide evidence of the death and they would lose face within the community. This scum bag was a hero, quickest way to kill a hero is to say he is still alive and then have it proven he isnt.

And again, not just being a PITA to be a PITA, but it really is to soon to say anything. Heck we still arnt 100% sure how he died. Was it an air strike, Navy seals, Navy seals designating a air strike, drone firing a hellfire....... But no matter what you can bet that we have video of the death, its just a matter of when its released. Dont be surprised to see the DNA results released down the road, just expect it closer to the election. :twocents:

Top Bottom