already have an AR-15, so who cares if they ban them?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dak109

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Brown County
    I thought that way back around ‘84-‘86. Then talked to a guy that was a friends dad. It’s about freedom. Really think they will stop at AR 15’s? Who will speak for those who don’t care as long as they have their 22lr and shotguns, when they come for the 22’s and shotguns?
    Best stick together even if you don’t like or already own what they want to ban.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    This is similar to the Fudd mentality. I'm a hunter. I don't own an AR so I don't care if they take them as long as I can have my hunting firearms. Either you're all in with the 2nd ammend or you are not. We don't need your way of thinking.

Pepi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Hartford City 47348
    I already have one with hi cap mags and reload 223, so if they ban them I don`t care, plus I see so many out there for sale on line and at gun shows, how could banning them have any effect?
    It's not 'Their' motive. They are trying to get votes because they are so far in the hole. They don't give a dam about the kids and if they did they would go for the real reason for these mass shootings.

Top Bottom