• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dsom2006

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    Noblesville
    I admit that I am not the most up to date person when it comes to watching the news regarding the gun control push, but does anyone ever ask these people if gun control reduces crime, why does Chicago which has the most strict gun laws in the country have the highest murder rate in the country as well.

Seems like that would end a lot of arguements and I have never seen it asked and answered.

If someone has an example of a response i would love to hear it.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    They blame guns coming from across the border. In other words, it's Indiana's fault.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    You must remember, the truth has nothing to do with reality when a government wants to totally subjugate the people.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I admit that I am not the most up to date person when it comes to watching the news regarding the gun control push, but does anyone ever ask these people if gun control reduces crime, why does Chicago which has the most strict gun laws in the country have the highest murder rate in the country as well.

Seems like that would end a lot of arguements and I have never seen it asked and answered.

They blame Chicago's guns on Gary, IN.

ben992

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Spencer County
    Stats make no difference, as this isn't about guns, it's about control. Any excuse or stat will work as long as it furthers control. They know the truth, but it matters not because it really has nothing to do ith crime reduction. For tyranny to flourish, the citizenry MUST be disarmed.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Here are the facts- if Indiana's "lax" gun laws are the problem, why is Illinois (Chicago and St. Louis area) the shooting gallery and not the whole state of Indiana?

No gun is a danger to the innocent when held by a man of morals.
    So, who is holding the guns in Chicago? The hard question, the politically incorrect question is: "why are the murderers and their victims in the situation they are"? (yes, the victims too).

- How many grew up in 2 parents families with the parents married?
    - How many had to be home or exactly where a parent knew they were, AT ALL TIMES?
    - How many finished high school...and were actually educated there?
    - How many, if out of school, were working real, full time jobs?

Guns from Indiana aren't the problem, my friends.

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    They will say whatever they want, make up any statistic that they want because in the End Game, all they really want is our power to defend ourselves... Let us take a moment to look at back at the other things that they've taken away...
    1st Amendment
    4th Amendment
    Eminent Domain
    Healthy Food
    Knowledge learned from Father and Mother
    The Rights of Travel
    The Sovereign Citizenship....
    All rights that we have left have been seriously diluted. Just ask your Grandparents and Elders.

vindictor

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    This whole gun control issue has been on the Presidents agenda for 4 years. He just hasn't had an opportune moment to introduce the topic while holding enough power to push it thru. The question I haven't heard asked is why was Dianne Feinstein and her crack staff studying and crafting these gun control measures for over a year; as she stated, if it is all about Aurora and Sandy Hook?:dunno:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon

The only place you might hear that is on Fox News...the rest ignore it, if you don't talk about it it is not happening.

Top Bottom