America doesn't know what's best for itself?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • YoungGunLover

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    So lets say that Barry and the democrats can't get they're AWB pushed through congress and the 2nd amendment remains untouched. How likely do you guys think it would be to see Barry have a press conference and announce that he will enact the AWB through executice order because "America simply doesn't know what's best for itself right now" or something similar?

YoungGunLover

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I understand that it would be unconstitutional, but he doesn't have a problem with that. I don't think he would have already done it because he's trying to push it like the American people and congress want it, but we all know it is his personal agenda to get it done long before Sandy Hook.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I believe if the little king does not get his way now, he will find a way around the pesky Constitution issue. He may bully congress, he may use his mindless drones in the mass media and Hollywood to convince the sheep they want a AWB enough to demand it. There are varied ways for the little king to circumvent the Constitution, he wont give up easily.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I really doubt that would happen, OP.

But when you have congressmen that think they have the power to enact any legislation they can generate votes for and a Supreme Court that thinks their job is to find constitutionality in the other branches, I am less confident than ever.

Justin Case

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2012
    Brown County
    69626_448781441858153_1003563004_n.jpg

Top Bottom