• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    In a cornfield
    I suggest they change our flag to reflect what we have (well, or might) become.

A majority of the people have decided that things must change. Election results blah blah blah...

Tricked ya. You thought this was going to be a chicken little "the sky is falling the sky is falling" post didn't you.

Well, it isn't.

Instead I figured I'd mention that Puerto Rico voted to change their status as territory and they supposedly endorsed statehood. Certified results are being sent to Congress.

Puerto Rico's voters endorse seeking US statehood but ballot results raise questions | Fox News

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Maybe........... we could 'trade' and leave the flag with 50 stars and the Union with 50 states. Bring in Puerto Rico, and make California a national wildlife refuge w/o statehood...... and w/o voting rights.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    I been to PR. It is not going to add much to our status, not only because it is small and poor, but...it is already our territory. They speak Spanish, and would probably vote Democrat regardless of the issues or candidates, so I can't imagine Obama would turn them down though.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    In fact, since our President wants to be all things, to all people....."where everyone gets their fair share", and all..... why don't we make California a legally-sanctioned Indian reservation, and "pay back" that debt!?

El T

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Fishers
    I been to PR. It is not going to add much to our status, not only because it is small and poor, but...it is already our territory. They speak Spanish, and would probably vote Democrat regardless of the issues or candidates, so I can't imagine Obama would turn them down though.
    Ahhh, there it is....."the FEAR" of all that is not what it once was. You guys crack me up.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    It hasn't been the same since we got rid of the Republic an brought in Democracy. 99.9% of all politicians believe we are a Democracy, an guessing over 90% of Americans an INGO believe we are a Democracy. We were made a Republic, Democracy isn't even in the Constitution. Democracy always lead to a nations destruction...an thats where we have been going for decades. Our forefathers were brilliant an wise.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I have this undying faith in this country. We survived to become the first country in the history of mankind to be self governed. No king, no pharaoh, no CZAR, no prime minister. We the people were going to be self governed.

We survives several wars, including the great Civil War. We literally saved the world in WWII. We survived the first great depression, the "dust bowl era" and who remembers all the "smaller" walls we had to get over to remain free.

I have faith that somehow we the people will eventually get back to the basics that made us so great.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I have this undying faith in this country. We survived to become the first country in the history of mankind to be self governed. No king, no pharaoh, no CZAR, no prime minister. We the people were going to be self governed.

We survives several wars, including the great Civil War. We literally saved the world in WWII. We survived the first great depression, the "dust bowl era" and who remembers all the "smaller" walls we had to get over to remain free.

I have faith that somehow we the people will eventually get back to the basics that made us so great.

Man I hope for this too....but its just hope. As a friend at work told me who is part Indian. The white man didn't want to be taxed by Britian an be free of a King......but after all these yrs. we are right back to where we originally were....Paying high taxes, the presidents are just like the King of Britian an we are no longer free but inslaved to a government that demands more an more as they spend more an more. I see the logic he gave.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I've been looking at that as well.....

You guys are looking at it all wrong.

Someday, if we make enough places around the world states obama will be able to visit all 57 states like he pledged to.

Also it helps the economy, think of all the chinese jobs waiting to be created making new U.S. flags with 51 stars.
    :rockwoot:

threedhuntr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 25, 2011
    Howard county

This too is what my family hopes for ...... at the same time though, we will prepare for whatever may come our way. :patriot:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    51 stars just don't fit. We would have to adopt the Obama flag!

ObamaFlag.png

Plenty of room for stars around the edges.

Top Bottom