• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Wow, this is an interesting read. Americans resorting to the “Fourth Box off Liberty” if Trump runs and losses in 2024:

I'm sure they're referring to guys like me in this pile of garbage article. They still don't get that people like me don't worship Trump. I don't even like Trump as a person (opinion formed from actually watching and listening to him) and I don't believe he is a particularly good "look" for the country.

That said, I'll vote for him again in a heartbeat if the other options are just more lifelong slimy scumbag politicians. Keep running the likes of Clinton, Harris, Biden, etc. and they just may be on to something. Run another "campaign" like the last one and try to convince people some burned out shell of a douche bag politician got more votes than anyone in history and they very well may find themselves in a bit of a situation.

Drewski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2019
    Deep South Side
    obviously a desperate attempt by a complicit ministry at running interference.

still, i appreciate the thought. but i’m afraid it will take more (if at all) to get a popular uprising

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Donald got a bit of a boo’ing the other day when he said he supported the vaccine and got the booster. With time out of the limelight, he may be bleeding off some of his fan base. I don’t know that he’ll be the Republican candidate in 2024.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Will Americans take up arms? I dunno. But maybe there's some advantage in letting the lefties THINK we will if it will make them think twice about further election fraud.
    The point is obviously to push centrists, even right of center, away from the GOP, or at least to disengage from it even if they won't support the other side.

One reason Hillary lost was because her own side just didn't like her. They didn't vote for Trump- they just didn't vote. Same tactic.

I don't care for Trump in the least, but elections have real meaning. I'd rather have someone in office I don't like and who I may even disagree with sometimes than a leftist.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It's win/win for the left

Continue to damage Trump as much as possible while front-running the idea that armed resistance to such 'anti-democracy' forces may be needed

You may have noticed that groups like Oathkeepers were singled out as incompatible with military service, but didn't hear anything about Antifa. Remember Sgt Bulldyke's screed on social media? Ever hear about her(?) being brought up on charges?

Neither did I

Given that the left faithfully projects its own intent onto its opponents, I would keep buying ammo

Top Bottom