• ...and so much more!
  • SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    If you have a Rural King nearby, they have a nice plastic ammo can for $5. Not sure what size, but you can get 4 bricks of .22 in one.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I typically prefer USGI good condition 50 cal. metal ammo cans, but they've gone up in price over the last year. Usually find them for around $15 each at most places. Depending on what you're using it for, I've gotten to where I like the MTM plastic 50 cal cans. EXACTLY 24 AR15 mags fit into them PERFECTLY without raddling around.

concrete dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Goshen
    How many do you need ? What price range are you looking at ?
    Well,with out giving to much INFO on an open forum...I will say if I go diving to retrieve the ammo, I would need at least "5"+ lol. Cost doesn't really matter.

I typically prefer USGI good condition 50 cal. metal ammo cans, but they've gone up in price over the last year. Usually find them for around $15 each at most places. Depending on what you're using it for, I've gotten to where I like the MTM plastic 50 cal cans. EXACTLY 24 AR15 mags fit into them PERFECTLY without raddling around.
    I'm not real big on the big metal/ older ammo cans. They don't always have good seals. I have been looking at the 50 MTM cases pretty hard.

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 23, 2010
    Converse Indiana
    Keep you eye on uncle sams retail outlet online store. They have good prices on their cans and throw free shipping up every now and again. I stocked up last time they did free shipping and all the cans were in new condition just had the military contents on the side blacked out.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    Well,with out giving to much INFO on an open forum...I will say if I go diving to retrieve the ammo, I would need at least "5"+ lol. Cost doesn't really matter.

I'm not real big on the big metal/ older ammo cans. They don't always have good seals. I have been looking at the 50 MTM cases pretty hard.
    Bradis has the MTM cases for....$11each...if I remember correctly from my visit last week...:dunno:

I LOVE how that exact number of mags fit perfectly. I wish I could find a case to do that for AK mags, LOL.

Top Bottom