• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 22collector

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 12, 2010
    Warsaw
    I teach at a college in northern Indiana and am part of a group that is planning to take 30-35 male students, many of whom are first-time shooters, to the range this Sunday. I am having difficulty finding enough ammunition to make it a worthwhile day for the students. I have prepared a list of ammo needed and am hoping to find people who can donate part or all of a given category. I will drive to you if a reasonable distance from Warsaw. Also, I have family who will be in Ft. Wayne tomorrow.
    Thanks,
    Roger

Need:
    100-125 rounds of .223 ( down to 80 rounds)
    100-125 rounds of 12 gauge (can use 12 or 20 gauge - only need 25 more rounds)
    100-125 rounds of .22 short (only need 30-40 more rounds)
    300-500 rounds of .22 LR
    Would consider changing gun mix if 9mm or 45 is available

Last edited:

22collector

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 12, 2010
    Warsaw
    Thanks for the offer that I have received, and accepted! We have 80 rounds of short coming (can't wait to see these guys shoot a 1910 vintage Hamilton Boy's Rifle) and have moved from 12ga to 20ga thanks to some ammo that's been offered. Still in need of .223 or 5.56, a more rounds of 22 short, and 22LR. I would be willing to change the gun mix if I could come up with 9mm or 45 (again, 100 rounds would be great!).

22collector

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 12, 2010
    Warsaw
    I have an offer for some of the ammunition we need but it is located in Indy. Is anyone travelling from Indy to Warsaw (or reasonably close) on or before this Saturday, 10/4 that could help with transportation?

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    He needs it for Sunday. We have a shipment going up from Indy sometime on Saturday. Still working out details. If you can come up with the .223 ammo, please contact myself and 22collector and we'll try to include it in the shipment.

Edit: I see you can't send private messages yet (you need 50 posts). If you can help, just leave another post here and we'll work out communications.

Last edited:

dooshie

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 30, 2013
    Indy
    He needs it for Sunday. We have a shipment going up from Indy sometime on Saturday. Still working out details. If you can come up with the .223 ammo, please contact myself and 22collector and we'll try to include it in the shipment.

Edit: I see you can't send private messages yet (you need 50 posts). If you can help, just leave another post here and we'll work out communications.
    ya to soon. I have a buddy of mine shipping me around 2000 brass rounds. I have plenty of reloading supplies to fill it. If your doing this as a weekly or monthly thing let me know, and I sure will help ya out

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    I have a box of 223 and 100 rounds of 22 Long rifle that I'm willing to donate if someone can take it from Indianapolis up to wabash.

Thanks very much for the offer. We just got the last part of the ammo package arranged. It is shipping up to [STRIKE]Wabash[/STRIKE] Warsaw tomorrow.

Last edited:

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    So, how did this event go? As a donor I would like to know that it was well received and the men had a good time.

I "worked" the event ( shotgun & .22 handgun stages ) and it went very well. The students all seemed to enjoy it. Feed back that I got was all positive. High points for me was watching reaction of new shooters exploding clay targets. Talk of similar event for ladies in spring.

Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    I teach at a college in northern Indiana and am part of a group that is planning to take 30-35 male students, many of whom are first-time shooters, to the range this Sunday. I am having difficulty finding enough ammunition to make it a worthwhile day for the students. I have prepared a list of ammo needed and am hoping to find people who can donate part or all of a given category. I will drive to you if a reasonable distance from Warsaw. Also, I have family who will be in Ft. Wayne tomorrow.
    Thanks,
    Roger

Need:
    100-125 rounds of .223 ( down to 80 rounds)
    100-125 rounds of 12 gauge (can use 12 or 20 gauge - only need 25 more rounds)
    100-125 rounds of .22 short (only need 30-40 more rounds)
    300-500 rounds of .22 LR
    Would consider changing gun mix if 9mm or 45 is available

I found out about this too late to help out. What college in northern Indiana? PM me the name of the college if you don't want to post it on an open forum. I am familiar with some of the colleges up in the area and would be more inclined to help out if it is one I am familiar with.

Top Bottom