• ...and so much more!
  • pitbull88

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    West Lafayette, IN
    Hi all,

I have been inactive for awhile, but am trying to re-engage. I have several firearms: M1 Garand (30.06 150 gr ball), Ruger SR9C-9mm, Mossberg 500 12 guage, and PSA AR15 5.56 Nato.

Everywhere I look for ammo it seems like it is out of stock or ridiculously priced. I use to visit some ammo clearinghouse sites that list all available in stock ammo from various suppliers sorted by price. But I don't remember the names/links.

What sites should I be looking at for ammo? What prices can I expect to pay? What brands should I avoid. I know these questions are broad, but I've spent 4 hours online looking for ammo and got nowhere.

Thank you.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Ammo Seek will show in stock and current prices. Everything other than 17hmr, 22mag, and various shotshells are currently thru the roof.
    Expect to pay .50-.60 per round for 9mm. 70-80 cents per round for 40 and 45. $1 per round for 380acp. .90 cents per round for 357mag. 223/556 is approaching a $1 per round as well

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    ammoseek.com
    luckygunner.com

But you're correct. What you find will be much higher priced, if you find any at all.
    If we're lucky, inventory will rise and prices will drop in the next 18 months. But we may not be lucky...

These are the days of our lives.

turnerdye1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    North Central IN
    Follow MrGunsandGear on Facebook if you have it. He posts up to date sales on ammo and guns nearly 15-20 times a day it seems like. You have to be quick though. He has a huge following on FB and the sites tend to sell out quick.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    For the last few days I have been getting text alerts from Targetsportsusa.com about newly arrived ammo in 9mm. I received 3 or 4 today already. They are selling 9mm for .60 (29.99 box 50) for most; it's a tad less (.55 and free shipping) if you are a prime member. They sell out FAST....all they have right now is bulk box of 1000.

I "think" you can sign up for alerts only if you are a member.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    Cadet(new guy)... my god..

HAHA. Sorry brother, good call! Forgot my screen name on here....this screen name I've had for years...and due to the damn property tax cuts back in '07, my hiring class was cancelled. Life took a different path and I'm not in the fire service after all...

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    HAHA. Sorry brother, good call! Forgot my screen name on here....this screen name I've had for years...and due to the damn property tax cuts back in '07, my hiring class was cancelled. Life took a different path and I'm not in the fire service after all...
    Well that sucks, What did you wind up doing?

Top Bottom