• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    I have ordered from them a couple times, and I will continue to.

I accidentally double ordered one night, after their business hours. I called and left a message about my double order. The next morning I called again to make sure they had taken care of it, and she immediately knew who I was when I said what had happened, and they had already taken care of it.

ekg98

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2008
    Have you guys seen anything saying them particular rounds are not allowed? I wouldnt mind trying some.

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    Have you guys seen anything saying them particular rounds are not allowed? I wouldnt mind trying some.
    My uneducated presumption would be, that if they can ship them here, then you can have them. Most sites will list restrictions on items that can't be shipped to a certain cities/states. i.e. California

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    9rds. of breaching ammo for $50. Ouch.
    9rds. of OC tear gas for $80. Double ouch.

Although they may be legal, what would you use them for? You definately wouldn't want to use a flechette round for self defense!

epsylum

What's going on up here?
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    9rds. of breaching ammo for $50. Ouch.

Even worse on the breaching ammo. I remember a thread on a gun board where someone dissected one and all it is is some brown powder. I don't know if they found out what the powder was (it kind of looked like rust), but that was all that was in there.

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    Even worse on the breaching ammo. I remember a thread on a gun board where someone dissected one and all it is is some brown powder. I don't know if they found out what the powder was (it kind of looked like rust), but that was all that was in there.
    It is an iron powder. They use a powder because it packs a punch until it hits the hinge/lock, then it becomes almost harmless. This is to keep it from over penetrating through the door.

Top Bottom