• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bassplayrguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Greenwood
    A few words from a convenience-store employee got you that fired up?

My advice: don't carry your firearms until you can control your anger, emotions, temper, etc 100%.

ETA: Kudos, though, for biting your tongue.

-J-
    How exactly did he NOT control himself?????? Maybe a better thought out reply won't make you look so out of place.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    It seem to me he did control himself very well

I agree.
    Having someone telling you that they HATE you is a pretty strong word.
    He managed to stay polite when that lady was very rude.
    I dont see any problem there with his behavior and I dont see any anger problem.
    It's normal to get pissed and angry when someone tells you they hate you I think.
    How you manage that anger is what makes all the difference and I think he did pretty well.

:twocents:

Mog

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Not allowing to bait you speaks well of you, and gun owners by association. Well done.

I really like the calling back and talking to the manager. Keep it polite. She was very rude to a customer.

Good job biting your tongue, It probably killed her even more that you were polite. People who act like that are just trying to get a reaction out of others. Way to rise above, now go out and light off about 100 rounds to cool off!

I agree that a lesson in customer service is in order and think you should call back and talk to her manager. That will upset her even more.

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    While OH does not reciprocate and honor IN LTCH, open carry in OH is legal, unless you're in your car.

"Tell me again how much you hate me. I like it."

"You hate me? That's ok, I hate me, too."

or, if you're really feeling frisky...

"Now tell me how you really feel."

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    "Really? You hate a customer who comes into your place of business and puts money in your pocket? A man who makes it possible for you to have a job, and this is the person you hate? See, because I hate the people who would take away from me that which is mine... my family, my security, my life, my property... solely because they want it and aren't willing to work for it. I hate them so much that I'm willing to do whatever I have to to keep them from doing that... but anyone else I treat with manners.

Perhaps you should learn some. I'd like to speak with your manager, please."

Let her sweat while she's going to get him/her. Let her worry you're going to get her fired. When you see the manager, just say that the food was good, and you wanted to pass along a compliment to the cook.

Will she probably tell the manager herself what happened? Yep. Will it be your fault she got fired? Nope. The only person who will or even can get her fired is herself.

Blessings,
    Bill

tgallmey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    New Haven
    No she was fat. not chubby where there still attractive but like fat and ugly, and she wore too much make up and had that look that im 18 with 2 kids and my other babies daddy beats me regularly cause I cant cook and my yappy little dog ****s all over the trailer

you know what I mean

I know from experience lol

Top Bottom