• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I've said it here before but it's worth saying again. When you are forced to use your gun it will be when you least expect it. And probably in your home unless you hang around places that are sketchy and "after 1am" lol
    i have a gun even when I shower. Fast magnets and a water proof bag. It's not convenient to always carry but I'd hate to have that one time I don't and my wife gets sexually abused and we both get killed. These people are evil.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I only carry when I am wearing pants. I've been thinking about a shoulder holster so I can carry all the time. :whistle:
    R:patriot:

Made me :)

I've said it here before but it's worth saying again. When you are forced to use your gun it will be when you least expect it. And probably in your home unless you hang around places that are sketchy and "after 1am" lol
    i have a gun even when I shower. Fast magnets and a water proof bag. It's not convenient to always carry but I'd hate to have that one time I don't and my wife gets sexually abused and we both get killed. These people are evil.

I've never thought of that, thanks.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    This seems to support the argument that being armed and vigilant is not a part time job. The accused burglar could very well have been armed, wanted a vehicle to distance himself from the area, and/or perhaps even desperate to continue to attempt burglary/robbery.

Better to come to that realization now rather than after it's too late!

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    This is why we hang around INGO, habituation (muscle memory) is not just for muscles, we must have a reflexive mindset.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Truck was parked out behind the barn one day and the gf was at work. I'm cleaning a shotgun at the kitchen counter and two dudes walk up to the door and try to open it. Rather funny when I opened the door with a partially assembled shotgun in my hand. They said that it appeared I was busy and they wouldn't bother me again!:rockwoot: Damned ***** Jehovahs Witness'!!:laugh:

And no, they didn't actually try to open the door, we don't have a doorbell so they have to open the screen door to hit the knocker.

Top Bottom