• StrongSide

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 3, 2012
    NWI
    This was painful to watch.

The cop was a tool.

However, the guy recording this went looking for trouble.... he found it. This is the type of jackass that will push the anti gun people to scream and preach and ruin it for everyone else.

Waste of our money for this guy to prove that he can OC.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana

The cop was a tool.

However, the guy recording this went looking for trouble.... he found it. This is the type of jackass that will push the anti gun people to scream and preach and ruin it for everyone else.

If cops knew the law there would have been no trouble. This guy regardless of your opinion was completely within his rights.

Valvestate

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI

The cop was a tool.

My impression was that the waste of money was the cops's salaries... Especially the one with the cool shades. WE HAVE AN ORDINANCE THAT SAYS YOU HAVE TO DO WHAT I SAY!!! :facepalm:

StrongSide

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 3, 2012
    NWI
    If cops knew the law there would have been no trouble. This guy regardless of your opinion was completely within his rights.

Oh I know, I also know that my opinion wont be the common one here.

If I dress up as a panda and start doing the macarena around town, it may be legal but I am sure some cops would eventually tell me to stop being a jackass about it.

:twocents:

Valvestate

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    Oh I know, I also know that my opinion wont be the common one here.

If I dress up as a panda and start doing the macarena around town, it may be legal but I am sure some cops would eventually tell me to stop being a jackass about it.

:twocents:

Correction, it would be ***hole. At least according to that cop :noway:. Your opinion makes sense, but the one thing that trumps it, is that it's part of that cop's duty to know that guy was allowed to carry and to know he couldn't give him crap about it. He failed on both counts.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011

Definitely within his rights. Still, some of the people who do these things remind me of a lot of the people who show up and try out for American Idol.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Favorite part of the video: "I don't appreciate you cursing, officer, so you need to get your mouth in check".

Least favorite part: if you plan to OC, be prepared for interaction with police. Be polite and don't get into a pissing contest. This guy didn't do a very good job, "the founding fathers would be disappointed", "George Washington would be disappointed". He didn't really stick to the issue (am I being detained, am I free to go), and when it was clear that he was free to go he wanted to continue until his Dad (he had his dad show up, WTF) told him to keep walking.

All in all, I wasn't impressed with how he handled it.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    The cop and this guy were both tools.

I suspect that this encounter fairly and substantially reflects what recently happened to the roadside trash pickers OCing in Lake County, IN.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    The guy went looking for trouble: He found it. On the other hand the officers did not handle it properly. The officers responded to multiple MWAG calls, I get that, find out what the scoop is and move on. Both sides failed in this instance. As mentioned above, open carry for so many reasons is great, just don't do it to get attention which, in my opinion, this individual was doing.

Valvestate

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    The cop and this guy were both tools.

I suspect that this encounter fairly and substantially reflects what recently happened to the roadside trash pickers OCing in Lake County, IN.

The guy sounded nervous and couldn't stay focused. Or he was just frustrated at how much a tard that cop was.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom