• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dobeluvr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2012
    And now posted on my facebook. Dont really use it that much, but I believe this was more that worthy to take the time.

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    It's been almost 15 hours since I first read the OP and every time I read it I am amazed at it's eloquence and profundity. I applaud you for your effort and your passion! Unfortunately the people who seek to rob us of our freedom and the right to defend ourselves just WON'T GET IT. I can see another AWB coming and any legislator who disagrees with it will be portrayed as being unsympathetic to poor defenseless children. I "hope" I'm wrong.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    cavemike - (and all of the rest of you)

Thank you so much for the kind words. It means a lot to me. Please do spread this around. I think that stuff like this is the only way we can get our point across.

Turf Doctor

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 2, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Very nice jod indeed!!

:yesway: for ArmedProgrammer

I wish as well, I could write and express myself as you did.

Maybe this could be sent to sombody in the conservative radio world.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Very nice jod indeed!!

:yesway: for ArmedProgrammer

I wish as well, I could write and express myself as you did.

Maybe this could be sent to sombody in the conservative radio world.

Go ahead and email it to Todd Schnitt at schnittshow@aol.com. If anyone would appreciate it and would likely read it over the air (and on XM Radio) it would be him. I am having trouble sending the email at the moment, which is why I'm providing you with the info.

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    I think it's great. It's my opinion that the 2nd Amendment was not designed so we could protect ourselves from this type of murderer or rapists or thieves. It is an added bonus however. The reason for the second amendment is to protect us against tyranny. To say we do not need assult rifles and high capacity mags for self defense is true. Any good revolver or shot gun will do the trick. But we do need them to protect ourselves from tyranny. So many people don't look back into history. And those that don't know their history are doomed to repeat it. Hitler and Stalin were not that long ago. 26 dead is a terrible thing. And I hate it as much as anyone. But how bad is 6 million? How about the 20 million Russians that died during WWII? A large number were killed by there own leader. Is anyone watching what NATO is doing and what they want. Things are getting scary. The scariest part is...we are turning our back on God.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I think it's great. It's my opinion that the 2nd Amendment was not designed so we could protect ourselves from this type of murderer or rapists or thieves. It is an added bonus however. The reason for the second amendment is to protect us against tyranny. To say we do not need assult rifles and high capacity mags for self defense is true. Any good revolver or shot gun will do the trick. But we do need them to protect ourselves from tyranny. So many people don't look back into history. And those that don't know their history are doomed to repeat it. Hitler and Stalin were not that long ago. 26 dead is a terrible thing. And I hate it as much as anyone. But how bad is 6 million? How about the 20 million Russians that died during WWII? A large number were killed by there own leader. Is anyone watching what NATO is doing and what they want. Things are getting scary. The scariest part is...we are turning our back on God.

:welcome: to INGO from Mitchell. Nice first post!

Top Bottom