• ...and so much more!
  • Rebel Jack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 16, 2016
    North Liberty
    "due to current political events"...

...Is what brought the idea to his attention, correct.
    As an example:

Man, it's looking like Hitlery is going to take the election. I wonder if I should buy more ammo while it's still reasonable? She's already stated she'll be after the guns, so maybe I should buy another one before they dry up and prices skyrocket. Could be a good investment. Can't really have to much of either, really...I think I'll ask around. Get someone else's opinion...

VS.

Holy Crap! I've got half a mag and the $&@#! Shelves are gonna be empty! How the $&#@? could this have happened! What do I do!? What do I do!? What do I do!?

Notice the difference in blood pressure? The 1st gentleman is clearly pondering a potential investment, while the 2nd is desperately trying to keep his pants up as the blood drains from his face.

Number 1=OP
    Number 2=your perception of the op.

Again, I find little to nothing in the OP that suggests he is desperate, caught with his pants down and in total shock and surprise. Sounds more like he's considering the better investment at this point in time...due to current political events.

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    Thanks everyone for their reply's, I was ready back in 08 before all the craziness started and also through all other panic buying waves. I actually helped other people and my family during this times to get good deals and to find some things that were hard to find, I was just trying to make an educated decision about future investment.

Top Bottom