Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 30, 2022
    Osceola, Indiana 46561
    God said to Adam "Don't eat the Apple."
    God said to Noah "Build the ark".
    God said to Moses "Free my people".
    God said to John Browning "Build me the most kickass handgun mankind will ever know. I mean one they will be talking about hundreds of years later. And make it a real thumper, so they will know it's the work of my hand. Myself (God) I am so tired of those pipsqueak euro calibers. Make me something that can truly be the Hammer of God."
    So it is written, so shall it be done.
    And on the seventh day, God rested, and cranked off 500 rounds at the range, and He knew it was good.

(But he checked with Col. Cooper anyways, just to be sure.)

Chapter 17-25, from the Book of What Is...Chuck Taylor edition.
    That is EXACTLY how I feel about the ground-mounted M2. The 1911 is certainly the most beautiful handgun... ever. The M2 (and .50 BMG round) adds the ability to reach out and touch someone from 2000 yards. 650g @ 3000 fps, or thereabouts. Jeez.

Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    It's amazing that every time one mentions 45acp that the conversation immediately turns to a discussion about the 1911 pistol. Love it!!
    The cartridge will never be obsolete or replaced. If loaded to its safe potential, it's hard to beat as a do about anything cartridge.

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    I like .45 ACP well enough that I keep a couple. An old Spanish made Firestorm 5" my Dad gave me and my current Glock 21 Gen 5 that I really like. I have had several 1911's over the years and enjoyed every one of them.

chadm

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 30, 2016
    West side of Indy
    God said to Adam "Don't eat the Apple."
    God said to Noah "Build the ark".
    God said to Moses "Free my people".
    God said to John Browning "Build me the most kickass handgun mankind will ever know. I mean one they will be talking about hundreds of years later. And make it a real thumper, so they will know it's the work of my hand. Myself (God) I am so tired of those pipsqueak euro calibers. Make me something that can truly be the Hammer of God."
    So it is written, so shall it be done.
    And on the seventh day, God rested, and cranked off 500 rounds at the range, and He knew it was good.

(But he checked with Col. Cooper anyways, just to be sure.)

Chapter 17-25, from the Book of What Is...Chuck Taylor edition.
    And then Zeus, Vishnu, Durga, Shiva, Ishvari, Kali, and Kartikeya all got together and were like “we need something like Dirty Harry or JMB, but bigger. No, it doesn’t have to make sense.” And thus the 500SW Magnum was born!

1713752058445.jpeg

Top Bottom