• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • forgop

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Southeast Indy
    JFK came out my senior year in high school and I read several books on the matter and wrote a research paper on the topic. No way LHO accomplished all of this on his own.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Ummm, have you been to dealy plaza? Yes, he did it.

The vast sea of conspiracy hookum is nothing more than manufactured Leftist hate to cover their shock of their fellow Leftist shooting JFK.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    PBS had a very interesting show on this over the weekend. I have a small library of JFK assassination materials and have seen just about every possible theory devised by the human mind. It is surprising (or not) that as time goes on, the "official" version is the closest to what the evidence says happened. There are some details that will remain forever in question thanks to the way the body was handled and swept away before a proper forensic autopsy could be done. But by and large, I'm satisfied with most of the LHO storyline.

Of course, the real issue isn't whether or not LHO did it or even was the sole shooter that day. The real issue is why. Thanks a lot, Ruby.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I used to think there was no way that Oswald did the shooting on his own. This was mostly due to many untruths that have been widely accepted as facts over the years. Example would be the amount of time Oswald had to fire all the shots. It was actualy much more time than what's reported.
    there is a great show that came out on the national geographic channel called something like "the lost bullet"
    this is very good info and pretty muc helps lock up the fact that Oswald was the line shooter. However i do believe he had people he was associated with that were also involved. I do believe Johnson had a hand in it somehow.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Had this conversation with my wife the other night. She was into the whole "grassy knoll" thing for a long time. I'm fine with LHO pulling the trigger. I am also confident there is much more to it than simply a single guy with a crazy idea.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    A single guy with a crazy idea has killed multiple U.S. Presidents.
    Of the 4 assassinations, I know of 2 that were lone actors (Garfield by Guiteau and McKinley by Czolgosz). Lincoln/Booth was a larger conspiracy (several people working together, and more than one target), and I believe JFK/Oswald was as well.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Leftist hate? LOL.

Correct.

You have seen the "Texas, they killed our President" bumper stickers surely. The "Deep in the Hate of Texas" editorials immediately after JFK was murdered? As they hold forth, Texas, specifically Dallas, was a seething cauldron of anti-Catholic hate and thus JFK was killed.

After it came out that Oswald was a Lefty, the Left started to spout conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory to deflect the blame from one of their teammates.

forgop

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Southeast Indy
    Correct.

You have seen the "Texas, they killed our President" bumper stickers surely. The "Deep in the Hate of Texas" editorials immediately after JFK was murdered? As they hold forth, Texas, specifically Dallas, was a seething cauldron of anti-Catholic hate and thus JFK was killed.

After it came out that Oswald was a Lefty, the Left started to spout conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory to deflect the blame from one of their teammates.

I'll be the first to admit I haven't ready everything on the matter, but I did read 5-6 different books when I was in high school and have watched many hours of documentaries on it as well. I'm not a devout believer in Oliver Stone, but much of the movie (from the top of my head anyway) was pretty much spot on with Jim Garrison's investigation and where he was going.

I'm a big believer in there were at least 4 shots fired, if not 5, thus it's impossible for LHO to have been a lone activist in the matter.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Correct.

You wasting your time. Some people see a conspiracy in a bag of popcorn.

Top Bottom