• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    What the hell is going on? I decided I wasn't going to build any more AR's. Then INGO finally came out with a lower. Now Anderson's are coming out at $40 a pop. I'm going to have to buy another safe!! Thanks for the link XO. :cool:

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    They've sold about 200 of these lowers since 9am this morning. I ordered two for future planned builds. I think people are starting to realize that we're going to be in for a bumpy ride these next four years.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    By the time you guys pay for shipping and transfer fees you could have got them cheaper from one of the site supporters like Bradis or Bobcat. You would also be supporting a local business and site supporter. Just my :twocents:.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    By the time you guys pay for shipping and transfer fees you could have got them cheaper from one of the site supporters like Bradis or Bobcat. You would also be supporting a local business and site supporter. Just my :twocents:.

You're probably not wrong. Mine came to 50.85 with shipping, + $15 for the transfer. At least an LGS will get the $15.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    You're probably not wrong. Mine came to 50.85 with shipping, + $15 for the transfer. At least an LGS will get the $15.

Yea, that's true. It's your money. I wasn't trying to flame you guys. I just didn't know if you knew they had them in stock for around the same price I believe.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I know that Anderson lowers are good to go, have used them myself, but does anyone have experience with any of their other parts?

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I have a 10.5" upper that is great. It will eat anything I feed it and I've never had a problem. I've also used a couple of their LPK's with zero problems.

johnp034

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2016
    Michigan
    I know that Anderson lowers are good to go, have used them myself, but does anyone have experience with any of their other parts?
    I've used their uppers, parts kits, and lowers. Not had a problem yet. Their uppers are great. Any ammo has worked fine in them. just got 5 more lowers, problem now is finding lower parts kits.

JP

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    We have LPKs in stock, but only available with the purchase of one of our in stock lowers....we only have half as many LPKs as we do lowers.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around

Mine will come out to a few cents under $46 each by the time everything is all said and done. They're shipping tomorrow and if I'm lucky I will be able to pick them up this Sunday :rockwoot:

Top Bottom