• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hotwired

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 15, 2011
    I met and interesting fellow last week. I was traveling down Rangeline road on my way to muncie when I saw something interesting, where the old Killbuck park UAW meeting house used to be, I saw this sign
    167lh4z.jpg

So on the way back through, I saw a truck leaving the area, so I stopped and inquired with the gentleman leaving. His name was Creek Stewart, a very nice guy. He told me that they were not open yet, but there is going to be an open house in June. I went to his website and was greeted with a picture of him using a tampon as a straw. Made me laugh, had to show the wife. The site has allot of information and videos. I would like to take a couple of his training courses, going to save some $$$. Looks like he know's his stuff, he has also written a book about BOB's.
    14ahgtk.jpg

I will post more information when I get it!

Johnson

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Indiana
    I checked out the website, Willowhavenoutdoor.com , and read some of the articles. They seemed pretty simplistic, but might be OK for someone new to the topics. I would be interested to hear from anyone who has taken classes from the owner, Creek Stewart.

starbury33

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    So Hotwired, did you go through any of the training classes? Was it worthwhile? Has anyone else taken the course? We found out about the courses and are deciding to take them. Any input is appreciated!

indychad

Marksman
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    May 6, 2009
    Brown Co.
    Wife and I are scheduled for two of his classes this yr. I am looking forward to them because this will be our first classes together on this topic. Sounds like she should get some good info. I am sure I will also and if not it will give me some practical hands on using the skills I have. I will posT our AAR when we take a class.
    She did question me why we have condoms in our bags. I blamed Creek. :)

ddavidson

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2012
    Clermont, IN
    There are no firearms allowed so if you can get past that, I think the courses look pretty good. I've read a few of the articles on the site and have learned quite a bit.

Hotwired

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 15, 2011
    haven't had the cash to do any training there. Been training on making things stretch to the limit, and making the most efficient use of available resources that I already have.

Top Bottom