• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bradis Guns

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 10, 2010
    is $60 a pretty fair price?

Seems to be about the going rate at local shops. You might be able to find them cheaper online, but be sure you factor in shipping costs and what your local FFL is going to charge you to receive it, so you're comparing apples to apples.

We are currently out of the stripped Anderson lowers (expecting more in soon), but have complete Anderson lower halves in stock at $189.95.

twfshelton

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    The woods of green
    Seems to be about the going rate at local shops. You might be able to find them cheaper online, but be sure you factor in shipping costs and what your local FFL is going to charge you to receive it, so you're comparing apples to apples.

We are currently out of the stripped Anderson lowers (expecting more in soon), but have complete Anderson lower halves in stock at $189.95.

does that mean with the lower parts kit and butt stock installed?

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    As lowers go, the only difference is markings? Or is there a quality difference?

I noticed some quality difference in the past while handling Anderson and other brands stripped lowers. I know people have good luck with the Anderson lowers but I shred away for that reason. The one I did help a friend assemble had a few machining flaws. Grip screw wasn't cut deep enough and the selector spring hole was too deep. Meh

warriorbob

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96%
    24   1   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Functionally Ive had no problems with andersons but ive noticed machining marks on some that ive had. I think bradis haf the aero lowers for 5 bucks more and their fit and finish is much nicer. I wouldnt hesitate on using an anderson if the price is right.

Top Bottom