Anderson Lowers at Buds...up 5 bucks since last night...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Logged in tonight, been looking at them, and the price went up 5 bucks since last night. Found it interesting. Thought I'd share. Maybe they came off special or maybe since Rural Kings sale ended Buds decided they could raise the price back to normal.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Remembering that Anderson is made in Kentucky, maybe someone at Buds stuck their head out the window and overheard a rumor that the manufacturer's price is going up? :):

FWJK

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Feb 2, 2016
    Fort Wayne
    Internet retailers are constantly updating their pricing matrices based on a multitude of data/metrics and conditions. I see it often on Amazon and similar retailers.

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    I learned yesterday on INGO that they are horrible and that anybody that says otherwise doesn't know what they are talking about...

That being said, I've built a couple rifles using them, and to date have not experienced any issues.

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    Meh. They'll go on sale again. When they do, pick up a few for insurance against a possible Clinton win in November. They'll be worth ALOT more at that point.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Anderson cost did go up, fyi.

We are currently the same price as Buds......and no transfer fees. We also have parts kits in stock to sell with the lowers.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Andersons are good to go. I picked up some the last two time AIM has gotten them in stock and have used them on a number of builds without any trouble as long as your not wanting an expensive name on the side of it they will serve you well. Check out MASdeffense they have BCGs as well as LPKs in stock.

Hogie08

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2012
    The Anderson lowers are pretty decent in quality. I've built a couple ARs on them. The finish on them might not be the best (at least not compared to a lower that costs twice as much), but it is definitely decent and adequate for a budget build. BTW, I picked mine up for 30 bucks last year.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    The tapping wasn't drilled deep enough for the pistol grip in mine....other than that, the Anderson went together fine.

LPK..good to know you sell those up at Profire. I got mine from Palmetto with an enhanced fire group.

I'm going to foray in to 80% lowers I think just to have some fun

BCGs are hard to find for sure. Palmetto put one on sale last weekend after I had ordered mine. I went with just a AR15 bcg as opposed to the M16 group as it was all I could find. I'm sure thatlowers the value of the gun by 1000 bucks because it isn't all tacticool...but I probably won't wear it out...evar.

Top Bottom