• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TWEAKD4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    NE Indiana
    ZX Gun has has a few sales for $40 so other than tax you are out the door for under $45. I regret not buying more. I hope they have more sales like it in 2016.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    AIM sells them for $39 and free shipping all day everyday when in stock. Find a $10 transfer and only have $49 in it. I will always pony up the extra $30 and get a different lower. Most Andersons are fine but still lots of reports of out of round take down holes and unfinished threading for the grip screw. What's an extra $30 for a lower that won't have any issues and when your spending $800+ on a build. Kinda like opting out of a $500 option on a new vehicle when it costs $40k. It's a moot point

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    AIM sells them for $39 and free shipping all day everyday when in stock. Find a $10 transfer and only have $49 in it. I will always pony up the extra $30 and get a different lower. Most Andersons are fine but still lots of reports of out of round take down holes and unfinished threading for the grip screw. What's an extra $30 for a lower that won't have any issues and when your spending $800+ on a build. Kinda like opting out of a $500 option on a new vehicle when it costs $40k. It's a moot point

I have 3 Anderson lowers in a box somewhere. Two visibly don't have the grip screw hole threaded all the way. I can finish the lower for Anderson, but sheesh... Then again, I haven't tried to assemble any of them, and it may not even be an issue. Then again, it could be the tip of the iceberg.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011

You're right!
    Now I feel guilty.

Next time I buy a $300 dollar hooker, I'm taking her to The Westin instead of those hourly rooms downtown. :rolleyes:

sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    100   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good

Agreed. If saving $30 here and there is a deal breaker for me in the gun world, then I need to re-evaluate my job and spending habits. This is a way better option for $63:AR15 Stripped Lower Receiver, Gen 2 - Anodized Black (BLEM) | Aero Precision

Cerberus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2011
    Floyd County
    Picked one up today from Orion for their $50 deal. And to be honest it actually looks as well finished as any other lower I've seen. Should go well with my $20 upper, PIF grip and FH, and $20 A1 furniture set. Now comes the part where I stop skimping. Only quality guts go into my builds and only 1:7 twist barrels.

I think I'm going with a flat top A1 style dissipater with this one. Old school charm with optic capability.

Top Bottom